Your first sentence

Uzumaki family Naruto pov

I was happily eating dinner with my family. Since it's rare to be ableto. "So how was your day Boruto?" I ask my son. He just looks at me. "Fine nothing to exciting. Home work and watching y/n. Also I taught her how to talk more." "Wow really?" " Yup want to see?" I nod as Boruto walks over to y/n. "Y/n what do you think of ramen?" She blinks then smile. "Ramen bad spicy good!" Shey ells. My eyes widen in horror. Boruto chuckles and give y/n a cookie.

Uchiha family Sasuke pov

Today I was at home since I had no missions to do. I missed out on Sarada's life but I was determine to not do the same with my son. Right now I was outside playing with m/n in the small sand box we made for him. I chuckle as he digs with his toys. "Having a good time there m/n?" I ask. He looks at me and nods. "I'm sorry I haven't been her with you. I have been very busy." I talk not thinking he would understand. Then the next thing I know m/n is giving me a hug. "I tok love daddy." He tells me. I smile and ruffle his hair.

Nara family Shikadai pov

I was once again watching over y/n while everyone else was busy. It was a rainy day outside and I was stuck in the house board out of my mind. "What a drag having to stay inside." I mumble while y/n looks at me. Walking over she sits in-front of me. "What do you want?" I ask lazily. She just looks at me then crawls onto my lap. "No frown snuggle time" She says and lays down on my lap. Smirking. "yeah a nice nap would be nice."

Yamanaka family Ino pov

Another day in the flower shop. We have been busy cause it's almost Valentines Day. So everyone was busy getting gifts. "Thanks come again." I tell a customer. Seeing no one is here sit down to take a break. After about 10 minutes I hear the bell go off. Telling me someone walked into the store. I look to see it's Sai holding y/n. "Hello what are you guys doing here?" Sai smiles. "Y/n has something to tell you." Sai says. I look at Y/n as she hands me arose. "Love you mommy!" I smile and pull them into a hug. "I love you too."

Hatake family Kakashi pov

Rika was out with friends which makes me the one to stay home with M/n. Doing what I always do I am reading my book while M/ is playing with his toys. I get to the best part and was about to read more when I feel M/n pulling on my pant leg. "Hmm? What do you want M/n?" he looks at me and holds up his arms. "Pick me up damm pervert!" My eyes widen. "Well I didn't see that coming."

Inuzuka family Kiba pov

It was a sunny day out so I took M/n and Akamaru outside to the local park. Just like when I was his age he has a dog partner. It was the runt that he first saw. He doesn't have a name yet but he seems to know when M/n is talking to him. Which makes me a very proud dad. I look to see him playing in the sandbox as I walk over. "Hey my little guy what you doing?" I ask. He looks at me. "Playing in sand baka." He tells me with a smile on his face. I'm shocked as M/n just keeps playing. "Who taught him that word?"

End