You try to eat something you shouldn't

Uzumaki family 3rd person pov

All was good in the Uzumaki house hold. Naruto busy at work, and Hinata hanging out with some friends. Which leave Boruto staying at home with y/n. Everything was going good. Y/n was watching kids tv while Boruto plays with his game system. "Hey I will be right back y/n I have to get my charger." Boruto tells his sister. Y/n just looks at him and nods. Then just as Boruto leaves the room. Little y/n looks around and sees a black thing on the table. Wondering what it is you crawls over and gets on your legs. Then grabs the remote and starts to chew on it. "Y/n!!!" Boruto yells and takes it out of your mouth. With a look of disgust as the remote with all wet from spit. He then gives you a small piece of ice to suck on while he cleans the remote.

End

Uchiha family Sarada pov

"Ok I will be back shortly I have to grab food for dinner. You are to look after m/n ok?" My mom tells me I nod happily. "No worries I will keep him safe and out of trouble!" I smile. Mom chuckles and leaves. Now only me and my brother are home. I walk to the front-room where m/n should be. My eyes widen as I see my brother not here. "Where could he be!?" I yell running all over the house till I peak into the bathroom. "Y/n no!" I shout and run at him as he is about to eat a bar of soap. I grab it only to have him glare at me. Doing his "Hn" Noise he crawls away from me. "Note to self. Ask mom to baby proof the bathroom door like the others.

End

Nara Family 3rd person pov

It was a nice calm day in the Nara Compound. Temari busy with housework. While Shikamaru was at his job. That leave the two Nara children. So what can go wrong...well it seems a lot.

Shikadai pov

"Where the hell is my charger for my game boy!?" I yell looking all over my room. Making it a total mess of my room. I sit down to think of where it could be when I remember a clue. Last time I played my game I was in the living room. Maybe I left it there." I get up and walk into the living room. My eyes widen as I see my sister y/n chewing on it. "NO!" I yell and run over taking it from her. "Damm.."Just then I look to see her about to cry. "Shoot." I mumble as my mom comes running into the room with her signature glare right at me. "What a drag..."

End

Yamanaka family Inojin pov

I was painting a picture for my mom while keeping an eye on y/n. Who was scribbling with colored markers happily. Smiling I get back to my art when I take one more look at y/n. My eyes widen as I see her about to eat the marker. Running over I grab it from her and insead gave her the chew ring that mom got her. "That was close."

Hatake family 3rd person pov

"Come on Kashi it is a book no big deal her didn't do it on purpose." Rika tells her crying husband laying on the ground crying like a baby. While She holds m/n in her arms. You see Kakashi left his book in reaching distance of his son. So when he looked away m/n grabbed the book and chewed on it. Also ripping some of the pages. When poor Kakashi walked into the front-room to see the horror of his book. He grabs it from m/n and falls to the ground crying. All the while no one noticed the smirk on m/n faces as he watched his father cry.

End

Inuzuka family Kiba pov

I was at the house while Tamaki was out with her friends. Which leaves me alone to watch over my son m/n. He has been on a chewing spree. Ever since he started to teeth. Like the remote, newspaper and even dog toys. Even tho he is smaller then other kids he knows how to cause trouble. So I took him and Akamaru into the back yard. "Akamaru watch over m/n while I grab a drink." Akamaru barks and walks over to m/n who was sitting on the ground with his toys. Walking into the kitchen I get a drink when I hear Akamaru barking like crazy. Running I head outside only to see Akamaru trying to get a mouse toy out ofm/n mouth without hurting him. Sighing I walk over and gently grab the cat toy. Throw it somewhere. "You might be small but man can you cause chaos."

End