Minato and Kushina/Fugaku and Mikoto catch up part 2

You start to crawl

Minato and Kushina

Minato pov

"M/n where are you?" I ask out loud. Ever since he knew how to crawl he would crawl all over the house with great speed. "Damm.." I look around the front-room, kitchen and laundry room. but no sign of my son anywhere. "Ok if i was a trouble making child where would i go?" I think then decide to go to Naruto's bedroom. 

3rd person pov

As Minato went to check Naruto's room little did he know that M/n is sun was already out of his brother's room and into his parent's room. Just doing what he want. Which is curled up in a blanket that was left in the open closet and has fallen asleep without a care in the world.

Minato pov

"Oh Kami Kushina is going to kill me if she learned i lost M/n again for the second time this week. "Well i check every room but mine." With that thought i head to my room. i look to see the door was open alittle bit. Walking in don't see him anywhere till i hear a small noise coming from the closet. "maybe.." I open it gently to see M/n fast asleep curled in one of the spare blankets. i pick M/n up and head to his room to let him take the rest of his nap. Not only five minutes later Kushina and Naruto come walking into the house. "That was close."

Fugaku and Mikoto

Sasuke pov

While mom and dad where at work and Itachi at collage i got to spend the day watching my little sister Y/n. It was pretty easy. Y/n is a quiet baby that doesn't cause trouble and is just chill. So i had a plan in my head. I was going to teach her how to crawl. Something my brother couldn't do. with a smirk i walk over to Y/n and squat down in-front of her as she smiles at me. "Hey Y/n how are you?" She just makes cute baby noises. "Ok so today I'M going to teach you how to crawl!" I shout as she giggles and claps her hands. "Ok then first you have to get on your hand and knees like this." I get into the crawling position as she looks at me and tries herself but falls on her face.

"Here i will help you." I go to pick her up but she slaps myy hand away and tries again. This time doing it correctly. Unknow that my brother came home early and was watching the whole thing while recording it. 

"OK then watch me." I start to move my hands and knees. Y/n does the same and starts to crawl towards the entrance. confused i hear a chuckle. "Wha!?" I look up to see Itachi holding Y/n while in his other hand is his phone. "Nice work Sasuke. You too Y/n."

end

Your first word (Mommy)

Minato and Kushina

Kushina pov

I was happy being able to spend the day off work and spend it with M/n. right now i am in the kitchen making lunch while M/n is in his high-chair playing with some cheerios giggling. "Ok then what should mommy make for you M/n?" I ask him he looks at me with some cheerios in his hand. Then he opens his mouth and babbles. "Ok then some cinnamon applesauce and and some baby food. So then M/n can you say mommy?" I ask him while feeding him his lunch. He looks at me with a determined face. Then. "M--mom...mommy." I smile and fist pump. "Yeah he said mommy Believe it!"

Fugaku and Mikoto (Dango)

3rd person pov

Itachi pov

"Ok then got everything you need Sasuke?" I ask my brother as he gets ready for school i was holding Y/n in my arms. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm not a baby." Chuckling i poke his fore-head. "i never said you were." "Whatever." He then waves at Y/n who waves back and heads to the school-bus. Shutting the door i set Y/n in her play-pin and go to make me something to eat. "Now then i think i have some dango left over." I take the tasty treat out of the fridge and head into the living room to watch a movie. As i sit down i see Y/n looking at me from the play-pin. I walk over and pick her up then head back to the couch. "Want to sit with me? That means i have to put on a kid friendly movie." Looking at her i see she is looking right at my dango. "This is dango can you say dango?" She takes a deep breath then lets it out. "D-dango!" "Yes what a very god word." With that i take a very tiny piece and give it to her which she gladly eats.

end

(Had to cut this short i have a small family issue so i will try to update this when i can.)