First Day of Kindergarten part 2 rewitten

Uzumaki family 3rd person pov

" Ok we are here." Hintata tells her daughter and gets her out of the car. Y/n eyes widen at the sight of alot of kids. She hides behind her mother's legs. "Don't worry everything will be ok." Hinata takes Y/n's hand and they walk into the school. They make it to Y/n's class and walk in. It was loud and alittle chaotic for Y/n.

Y/n pov

My eyes widen at all the kids running around being very loud. i look at my mom as a lady walks over towards us. "Hello my name is Yuki and i will be your teacher. You must ne Y/n." The lady talks to me in a  kind voice making me relaxed a bit. I nod at her as she smiles. "Well then i have to go. be good Y/n. My mom tells me and leaves. "Now then let me show you where your stuff goes." Yuki holds her hand out and i grab it as she leads me tot he cubbies where we put our backpacks. Then i walk to a table by myself. Looking around i see people are already making friends. "Who would want to be friends with me...?"

"Hey do you mind if i sit by you" I look to see a kid with short red hair and goldish eyes. I nod as he sits by me. "My name is Karma Akabane what's your name?" "My name is Y/n Uzumaki." i tell him. "Well i hope we can be friends." He smiles at me holding out his hand. I blush but smile. "That would be nice." We shake hands and turn towards the front. "Maybe school won't be that bad."

Uchiha family M/n pov

"Kill me now." i mumble as i stand infront of my prison. "Oh come on it won't be that bad." My mom tells me as we head into the school and towards my class. i can hear loud voices already. "If i do the dishes for the rest of my childhood will you take me home?" i ask my mom as we walk into the class. "Oh you will be fine." "Hn" I see a female walking over towards us. "Hello you must be M/n. My name is Yuki and i will be your teacher." She holds out her hand. i turn away only to be hit in the back of the head by my mom. "I'm sorry about that. He isn't keen on being here." My mom tells her.

"Oh it's fine he isn't the only one." "Well be good M/n." My mom tells me and leaves the room. "Now then M/n let me show you around." I just nod and follow her. After being showed everything i went to a table in the far back. Looking around i see people already starting to join groups. "Hn" "Umm mind if i sit right here?" I look to see a girl with pale skin, short white hair and blue eyes. "What ever." i tell her moving over to make room for her. "My name is Misha Necron." I see she looks at me. "My name is M/n Uchiha." She smiles a small smile. 

Nara family Y/n pov

"Oh my god why are you doing this to me." i mumble only to get hit in the back of the head as we head to my classroom. "Stop acting like your dad and get use to it." My mom tells me as we walk into my class. "Damm.." I say to myself seeing kids everywhere being really loud. "Hello you must be Y/n. My name is Yuki and it's nice to meet you." I look at my teacher smiling at me. "yeah.." "Well i got to go be good or else." My mom glares at me and leaves me with the pack of savages. "Now then i will show you around." I just nod following my teacher. After that class started. I hope to be by myself. "May I sit by you?" i look to see a boy with dark violet hair and  light blue eyes sit next to me without even waiting for my answer. "What a drag." "Hey it's not like there are any other seats so deal with it. By the way my name is Yato." "my name is Y/n Nara."

Yamanaka family y/n pov

"i'm so excited!" I yell jumping up and down as mom leads me to my classroom. We walk in and i smile. There are so many kids running around having fun! my mom chuckles as my who i am going to guess is my teacher comes over towards us. "Hello there you must be Y/n. My name is Yuki nice to meet you." Hi nice to meet you too!" She chuckles. "Well someone is excited. Let me show you around." I nod holding her hand as she shows me my classroom. I find a seat and wait for someone to come by me maybe even make a friend. "Mind if i sit next to you? No one else wants to sit with me." i look to see a boy with black hair with blue rimmed glasses and brown eyes. "Sure i would be happy to have you sit by me. My name is Y/n Yamanaka nice to meet you." i like flowers and drawing what about you? Also I hope we can be friends." " Sure i would like that. and my name is Yuuri Katsuki and i like ice-skating and reading."

Hatake family M/n pov

"What did i do to deserve this?" I say out loud as kids run around the room. My dad left me as soon as i met my teacher. "Probably to get more of his books." I sigh as everything starts to calm down. Starting to close my eyes someone sits next to me. i look to see a girl with white hair and blue eyes. "Oh hello my name is Alice Hekmatyar. (Going to be Koko's daughter from Jormungand) I hope you don't mind if i sit by you?" I blush abit. "Um no it's fine. My name is M/n Hatake." "well M/n nice to meet you i hope we can be friends?" "Yeah i don't mind." "Maybe this won't be so bad."

Inuzuka family M/n pov

"Mommy i'm not sure if i can do this." I panic abit clinging to my mom. All the kids are slightly bigger then me. "Hey it will be ok. i promise." My mom tells me as a lady walks over towards us. "Hello there my name is Yuki. You must be M/n nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too ma'am." "Ok then i will pick you up later." My mom hugs me one more time then leaves. "Ok M/n let me show you around." I nod following her. I then sit at a table next to the window. "Hello mind if i sit by you?" i hear a very quite voice ask. i look to see a girl with blue hair and honey brown eyes. "Sure." i make room for her. "My name is Wendy Marvell?" "Oh my name is M/n." "Well M/n i hope we can be friends."

Gaara family Y/n pov

"i can't handle this." i hide behind my dad peaking my head out to see lots of kids having fun and running around. "Hello you must be Y/n. My name is Yuki and i will be your teacher." look to see a lady walk over towards us. i nod. "Hello." "Ok be good Y/n." My dad gives me a hug and walks away. I sit at a table seeing everyone already making friends. "i'm goin g to sit by you ok?" I look to see a boy with black hair and gray eyes . "Ok.." "Good my name is Ken Keneki what's yours?" "Umm my name is Y/n." "Well Y/n i hope we can be friends." "That would be nice."

End