You get hurt

Uzumaki family (twisted ankle) 

age 5 years old

3rd person pov

It was a normal day in the Uzumaki family. Hinata was cooking lunch while Boruto was hanging out with his friends. While Himawari was also helping Hinata with lunch. Which leaves Naruto and Y/n playing in the yard.

Naruto pov

"Ok Y/n what do you want to play now?" I ask my daughter. "Oh oh how about tag!" She smiles jumping up and down. "Ok then i will be it. Start running!" I shout as i chase her around the yard. 

Y/n pov

I was running away from my dad not looking where i was going and my foot got caught on a small root and fall down face first. I try to get up but my ankle hurts so much i start to cry out loud.

Naruto pov

My eyes widen as i run over to Y/n and pick her up. Her shout could be heard in the house and Hinata comes running out with Himawari stands in the door way worried about her baby sister. "Shh it's ok princess it's ok." I try calm her down as Hinata makes it over to us.

Hinata pov

"What happened Naruto?" i ask as i check out to see is Y/n was ok. "We were playing tag and i think she got her foot stuck on a root." Naruto tells me as i wipe the tears from Y/n eyes. "What hurts?" She looks at me and points to her ankle. I look it over and sigh. "Well it's not broken but we should wrap it up and put ice on it."

3rd person pov

They walk into the house as Naruto sets Y/n on the couch next to Himawari who is giving her little sister a hug. "I will make sure to take care of the root later." Naruto tells Hinata as she wraps up Y/n ankle then putting ice on it. "Are you feeling better?" Hinata asks. Y/n sniffles and nods her head. "I know how about i make your favorite ice-cream mochi?" "Strawberry?" Y/n asks. Hinata chuckles and nods. "That's my girl. How about we watch a movie your pick before dinner." Naruto asks as Y/n smiles nodding.

End

Uchiha family (black eye)

age 5 years old

M/n pov

"Say it again i dare you!" I shout at some kids who where picking on Misha. While Misha hid behind M/n. "Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it?" The leader smirks. "Hn come at me and find out." I stare him down ready to fight. "Misha go to your mom and sister i"ll take care of them." Misha runs off just as they come at me. I dodge one of the weaklings and head straight for  the leader. "Take this!" I shout and we hit each other at the same time. His fist lands a hit on my left eye while i manage to hit him in the gut knocking the air out of him as he falls to the ground. "M/N!" I hear my mom yells running over while the kid bully gets up and runs away with his friends. "Weakling.." I mumble as i feel the pain from my eye. "Damm..ouch!" I yell as my mom hits me on the head.

Sakura pov

I am enjoying the peace when i see Misha running away in tears from where M/n and her where playing. Jumping up run over to see M/n and another kid in a fight. With M/n getting hit in the eye while the other kid falls to the ground holding his gut. The kid gets up and runs away crying. As i stomp over to M/n and slap him in the back of the head not hard, but hard enough to get his attention. "M/n what the heck where you doing to that poor kid?" 

M/n pov

I turn around and glare. "They where picking on Misha! You think i was just going to stand by and let them!? I told them to leave her alone but they didn't. He made the first move. Not my fault he can take a hit." I glare at my mom as i hold my eye. "Move your hand." She tells me. "Hn." I move my hand and i see her sigh. "Well he landed a good punch. You have a good black eye. it will swell abit. Come on lets go home and get that eye taken care of." I nod and follow my mom to the car. Waiting at the car was Misha. She looks at me and walks over.