You learn to walk

Uzumaki family 3rd person pov

"Ok y/n are you ready to start to walk?" Boruto asks his sister as he holds her hands in his. She was now at the age where she should start walking. Eager to help Boruto was holding y/n's hands so she doesn't fall. "Ok y/n now one step after the other." Boruto encourages the little girl. With determination in little y/n's eye she nods and takes her first steps. She puts her left foot first then her right. "Yes your doing it! Mom come look!" Boruto yells. Hinata hearing him comes into the front room with a video recorder. "My what a big girl you are. Come to mommy." Hinata calls out.

Y/n pov

With the help of my big brother I was walking. Then I hear my mom calling out to me. I look at my big bro to tell him I'm ready. Nodding he lets go of me and I start to walk towards my mommy. "Come on move my little feets!" I yell in my head as I finally reach mommy. I loose my balance but mommy caught me before I could hit the ground. "What a big girl. I got it all on tap. How about I make you a muffin?" Mommy asks me. My eyes widen. I love muffins. I nod fast as she chuckles to go make my muffin.

Uchiha family 3rd person pov

It was a nice day outside. So much so that Sakura brought out little M/n outside with his. While she is hanging the laundry out to dry. All the while little M/n was sitting on the ground looking at flowers. He loves flowers and was smiling happily. Then he sees a butterfly slowly fly past him. M/n looked in awe at the butterfly and tried to get it. Tho when he tried she realized that crawling wasn't going to be fast enough. So he crawls over to a tree and stand herself up. After getting on his feet M/n started to walk. First abit wobbly then slowly got then hang of it and chased the butterfly. All the while Sakura was watching the whole this with a smile on her face.

Nara family 

Shikadai's pov

"Man what a drag I could be hanging out with friends right now, but no I have to watch over y/n." I talk out loud as I sit in the living room. With y/n in-front of me on a blanket playing. I can't play my game cause mom hid the charger for it on me. So I wouldn't be able to play it. "Damm. Tho I planed this would happen so I was prepared." I get up and head to my room to grab what I needed.

Y/npov

I am playing with my toys while big bro is watching me. I love being with my big bro tho he seems crabby today. I then see him walk away leaving me alone. And I hate being alone. So I try and crawl after him but he is soon out of my sight. Thinking of a faster way to get to him I grab the table leg and slowly pull myself to my feet. After holding onto the table for abit to make sure I don't fall. I slowly start to walk towards my brother.

Shikadai's pov

I find my spare charger for my game that I hid from mom and grab it. I turn around only to see y/n is walking towards me. I smile slightly as I walk over to her and pick y/n up. "Well looks like your walking on your own now. Your learning fast. Tho that could be a bad thing." I look at y/n and she just smiles.

Yamanaka family Ino pov

"Thankyou for shopping and have a nice day." I tell another customer of the flower shop. I look behind to check on y/n since she has been quiet. "Hey y/n how are you doing?" I talk to her as she play swith her blocks. She smiles at me. "Mommy!" She holds up one of her blocks wanting me to play with her. "I will play with you in abit. After the shop closes for lunch alright?" I ask her. Y/n nods and goes back to what she was doing while another customer walks into the shop.

Y/npov

"I love playing with my blocks. Tho I wish I could play with mommy too." I look to see mommy is busy with her shop. I sigh looking around and I spot a pretty flower that I have never seen. It was it was red and I loved it. I crawl over to the flower trying to reach it but I can't. Looking around I see a self that was just in my reach. So I grab it and lift myself up. After a small bit I let go and start walking towards the flower.

Ino pov

I just get done with my last customer when I hear giggling. I turnaround only to see y/n was walking on her own. I smile proud and walkover to her. "What a big girl you are y/n. As a reward I will give you one of your treats." Picking y/n up I walk to the back of the store and hand her one of the banana treats she loves so much. "I can't wait till your father sees you walking all on your own."

Hatake family 3rd person pov

It is a normal day in the Hatake household. Kakashi reading his books. Rika doing some cleaning around the house. And of-course little M/n was looking through his picture book with a smile on his face. He was now at the age of learning to walk. So to help him out Rika told her husband to ignore M/n calling to him while she hides and grabs the video recorder.

Kakashi pov

I agree with my wife and go back to reading. After a small bit I hear M/n call out to me. But hard as it is I pretend not to hear him. "I really hope this works." After M/n calls out my name a few more times. When he stopped. I take a peak only to see M/n getting up on his legs and walking over towards me.

M/n pov

"If my dad won't come to me then I will go to him." I shout to myself as I get up on my legs and walk over to him. I get there and pull on his sleeve. He smiles at me and picks me up. "Good going M/n. I'm proud of you." My dad tells me. I'm confused at first then I get it. He did it on peruse. I sigh but happy that I made my dad happy. As mommy walks out from her hiding place.

Inuzuka family Kiba pov

"Come on M/n you can do it." I call out to my son. I'm trying to get him to walk. But to be safe I have Akamaru standing right next to him. Encase he falls on his butt. I smile seeing M/n slowly get up with Akamaru's help and looks at me. Then after a small bit he starts to walk. At first he was wobbly, but slowly started to walk. I grab the video recorder to catch this moment. Finally he makes it to me and I pick him up. "Way to go M/n I'm proud of you."

End