You bring a friend home part 1

Uzumaki family

Y/n pov

School was almost over thank goodness. "Ok kids your homework will be to do pages two and three of your work book. So make sure you get it done." Miss Yuki tells everyone. "Hey Y/n can i come over to your house today?" I look over at Karma. "Sure but why?" "Well one i don't want to be at my house today. And two i always wanted to see your house." "Sure i don't see why not. Just ignore my brother and dad ok?" "Why?" "You will see." With that school gets over and me and Karma get our things and walk outside waiting for my mom. As i wait Karma asks his mom. Waiting i see my mom's car pull up. "Hey mom can Karma come over today?" I ask her as she gets out of the car and walks over. "Sure I don't see why not." just then Karma's mom come over. Hello Mrs. Uzumaki." "Oh please call me Hinata." "Right is it ok that my son goes over to your house?" "Sure i don't see why not.

Hinata pov

As i meet Mrs. Akabane i see Karma walking over towards Y/n. I give Mrs. Akabane my address. "Ok Karma be good and i will pick you up later." With that she walks away and i help the kids into the car. "Ok lets head home." After buckling up we take off.

~time skip

Y/n pov

"So Y/n anything i should know about your house?" Karma asks. "Well it's nice we have a swing in the back yard along with a small pool. Oh and we have a game room." "Wow sounds nice." I nod as we pull into the driveway. "Ok here we are." My mom lets us out and we walk to the front-door. "Ok remember just ignore my dad and brother." Karma nods as my mom chuckles.

3rd person pov

The three of them walk into the house. "We're home." Hinata calls as she lets Karma and Y/n walk into the house and closes the door. "Hey Y/n how was.." Y/n look to see her dad standing in-front of them looking at Karma then Hinata. "Naruto this is Karma Y/n's friend from school. He will be over here for abit." Naruto just nods. Hinata rolls her eyes and goes to get dinner ready.

Y/n pov

"Hey dad this is Karma we are heading to my room." I tell him. Then Karma walks up to him. "Hello there Mr. Uzumaki it is nice to meet Y/n's dad." He smiles and holds his hand out. Dad nods and shakes Karma's hand. "Right nice to meet you too." "Ok then lets go." I grab Karma's hand much to my dad's displeasure and we head to my room. "Wow your dad is something else." "Yeah I know he is over protective about me and boys." "Why i am we are only in 3rd grade and friends." "Well like i said he can be weird." We make it to my room and walk in.

Karma pov

"You have a nice room Y/n." i look around as she pulls out some dvd's and two beanbag chairs. "So what would you like to watch?" "hmm how about... Ponyo?" "Sounds good." She nods and we sit in the beanbag chairs and start to watch the movie. 

end

Uchiha family

Reader pov

I sit in class with Misha next to me playing with her hand a sign that she us nervous  about something. "Hey Misha what's wrong?" She startles a bit and looks at me. "Oh umm nothing M/n." i sigh and look at her. "Why something is wrong you are playing with your hands." I stated. "Oh umm well..i was wondering if i could maybe come over to your house for a bit. "My sister and me kind a got into a fight and..." I chuckle and pat her head. "Sure i don't mind. Just for a heads up please ignore who my mom acts." "Oh why?" "Well her mind goes crazy when it comes to me and my friends. Especially female friends." Misha just nods and we wait for class to get over.

Time skip

"So is your mom ok with coming over?" "Yeah she said it was find. And i gave her your address so she knows where to pick me up at." I nod then see Uncle Itachi's car pulling up. "Hey there M/n how was school."  My uncle asks as he looks to see Misha. "Hey uncle this is Misha and she is coming over to my house." "Oh i see. Well hello there Misha. My name is Itachi." "Oh umm hello Itachi nice to meet you too." "So i take it your coming over for dinner?" i ask my uncle as me and Misha get in and head to my house. "Yeah your dad wanted to catch up and have a brother time."