You meet your siblings

Uzumaki family Hinata pov

I was just released from the hospital along with y/n. I smile holding her close. As we walk people are congratulating us. We finally make it home as Naruto opens the door. "Kids where home come meet your new sister." I call out as we enter our home. The sound of feet can be heard running. I sit down as Boruto and Himawari run into the room.

3rdperson pov

Boruto and his sister sit down as they are excited about the baby. "Here she is." Hinata shows them little y/n. "Her name is y/n." "Wow look at her eyes! There so cool!" Boruto yells. "Yeah and her hair is so nice." Himawari states. "Would you like to hold her?" Hinata asks Boruto. Boruto nods and holds his little sister.

Boruto pov

I gently hold my baby sister. She looks at me and smiles. "Hey there sis. My name is Boruto. And I'm your big brother." I tell her. She giggles then I look at Himawari. "Want to hold her next?" I asked. She nods and I hand her over."

Himawari pov

Boruto passes me y/n as I hold her close. "Your so cute." I smile and pat her head gently. Y/n seems to like it cause she let out a small giggle. "I can't wait till we can play with each other." I hand her back to mom.

Uchiha family

Sakura and Sasuke get home with M/n fast asleep in Sakura's arms. "Sarada where home." Sakura calls out as they shut the door and walk into the front room. Sakura sits down as Sarada comes into the room." Sarada I would like you to meet your new baby brother M/n."

Sarada pov

I happily walk into the front room to see my mom with my new sibling. "Sarada I would like you to meet your baby brother M/n." My mom tells me. "Wow I have a brother now!" I yell and take a look at M/n. "Hey there little M/n. I'm Sarada your sister." I gently call out. Only to see him open his eyes. And stare at me. "Umm well then." Then he smiles and reaches for my glasses. Oh am I excited for this.

Nara family Tamari pov

We get back to the Nara compound. While I hold y/n close to me. "I really hope you don't turn into a lazy butt like your father and brother." I talk to y/n as she looks at me. We enter our home."Shikadai come here and meet your new sister." I call out.

Shikadai pov

I walk into the room my mom and dad where at. I see mom holding my new little sister. Walking over I take a peek. "So then whats her name?" I ask mom still looking at the baby. "Her name is y/n. And you better be a good brother to her." I nod. "Can I hold her?" I ask. Mom nods and hands me y/n. "Well hello there." She just looks at me with a blank face. "Well then I bet this is going to be rough. Oh well how bad can it get?"

Yamanaka Family Ino pov

We get home and walk inside. All the while y/n was fast asleep. "Inojin were home." I call out to my son as I sit in the front room. "So is it a boy or a girl?" I see Inojin walk into the room still in his pjs. "You have a baby sister. Her name is y/n." I tell him as I show him y/n.

Inojin pov

My eyes widen at how beautiful my sister is. "Wow she's so pretty! Hello y/n I'm your big brother. I can't wait till we are able to draw and do art together. Can I hold her?" My mom nods and hands me my sister. I smile at her as she opens her beautiful eyes and reaches for my hair. Chuckling I move her hand away but kiss the top of it. Excited that I get to be a big brother.

Hatake family and Inuzuka family

you are a only child no siblings

End