Minato/Kushina and Fugaku/Mikoto part 6

First day of Kindergarten/school

Minato and Kushina

3rd person pov

"Ok all ready for your first day at school M/n?" Kushina asks her son as she gets him ready for school. "Umm do i have to go?" M/n asks. The family know he is not the type that likes to meet new people. Kids or adults it didn't matter unless they are his parents friends and their kids. "Yes you have to M/n. Don't worry it is not that bad. Maybe you can even make friends." Kushina tries to negotiate with here son. When Minato comes walking into the room with M/n backpack. "Ok how about this. You go to school and when you come home i will make your fav dinner and even some cookies." " Ok fine i will go." M/n says in defeat.

M/n pov

My dad gets me buckled up in my booster seat and then we head to school. As i look out the window i think of what is going to happen. Sure making friends is nice but would anyone like to be friends with me?" I ask myself as we pull up to the school. i see lots of kids being walked into the school with their parents. Mom gets me out of the car and i hold her hand a bit tight. "Ok you can do this. Your brother was able to do it and cookies are worth it.

Fugaku and Mikoto

3rd person pov

Y/n stands infront of her mirror as she gets ready for school. She wasn't looking to forward to go, but she knows she has no choice. After getting dressed Y/n walks out of her room and heads downstairs to meet up with her big brother Itachi and Sasuke. "So then your taking me to school?" Y/n asks Itachi. "Yup your school is right before Sasuke's so we will be going together. are you ready?" Itachi asks. Y/n sighs and nods her head. "Don't be like that i am sure you will have a good time." Then Sasuke looks right at his sister. "No boys or girls at all." he says with a firm voice.

Y/n just blinks and look at Sasuke. "Why the heck would you say that?" "She is right Sasuke she is only 5. Just because you have fan girls doesn't mean she will. Well in this case fan boys or girls." Rolling his eyes Sasuke walks out to the car with Itachi and Y/n right behind him. Getting all buckled in they head off. Pulling up to Y/n school Itachi helps her out and they walk into the school.

end

first  day of school

Minato and Kushina

M/n pov

i already hate it here. Everyone is loud as we head to my class my mom holding my hand so i don't make a break for it. We reach my calls and walk in. "So many kids and all of them are so loud. Not as loud as my brother but still loud. Looking around i see kids playing. Then who i guess is my teacher walks up to us.

She has sky blue hair and sea green eyes and smiles at us. "Hello there my name is Yuki you can call me Yuki-sensei if you like." She smiles at me and my mom. "Hello nice to meet you too. My name is Kushina and this is my son M/n." Yuki looks at me and holds her hand out. i sigh and shake it. "Well i have to get going behave young man ok?" My mom smiles at me but i know there is a hidden meaning. if there is one thing that scares me the most is when mom is in her crazy mode.

3rd person pov

Yuki leads M/n to the little are where the kids can put their stuff. After that she leaves to greet the other kids. Looking around M/n heads to a table far away from the other kids and sits. While looking out the window he hears that seat next to him move. Looking over he sees a girl smiling at him. She has fair skin color with long eyelashes. Her eyes a nice they are royal blue in color and he has long periwinkle hair and s nice smile. "Hello do you mind if i sit here? You look abit lonely. My name is Nejire Hado. I hope we can be friends..." "Oh my name is M/n Namikaze." "Well M/n its nice to meet you." She then sits down. M/n smiles abit. "Yeah nice to meet you too."