When they find out

Uzumaki  family

Hinata was making dinner for her family with Boruto and Himawari setting up the table. Nerves about today cause she just found out the she was pregnant. After going to the hospital. " Hinata I'm home!" her husband Naruto shout from the door. "Welcome home dinner is almost ready. Why don't you go wash up?" He kisses Hinata on the cheek and go to clean up.

Timeskip

"I would like to tell you all something." Everyone looks at Hinata."Well I just found out today that..I'm pregnant." She sees the mall with wide eyes till she is lifted into the arms of Naruto. "Yes I'm going to be a dad again!" He shouts. While Boruto and Himawari give each other a high-five. Hinata smiles seeing she had nothing to worry about.

Uchiha family 3rd person pov

Sakurais looking for some clothes that Sarada use to wear. Happily humming to herself. She just found out that she was pregnant. "I really hope it's ok with Sasuke." She talks to herself when Sarada runs up to her and holds Sakura's hand. "I am happy that I'm going to be abig sister. I always wanted a sibling." Sarada can tell that Sakurais abit nervous to tell her dad. "Don't worry mom. Everything is going to be fine. He will say the same thing." Sarada smiles. Sakura nods and they head inside to wait for Sasuke to come back from a mission.

~Timeskip

Sakura gets done with dinner and wait for Sasuke to come home. As she waitshe folds the baby clothes she have found. Just then the front door opens. "Sakura Sarada I'm back." Sakura quickly walk into the front room to see her husband Sasuke. "Welcome home how did the mission go?" She walked up to him with a small smile. "Sasuke there is something I need to tell you." Sakura goes to sit down on the chair as Sasuke sits across from her. "Yeah what is it?" He asks. "Well I found out a few days ago. That I'm pregnant." The room goes quiet till Sakura look up to see Sasuke has a small smile on his face. "So then the Uchiha blood line continues." She jump out from her chair and hug him. Happy he is also happy about the new baby.

Nara family 3rd person pov

It is a typical day in the Nara family. Shikamaru was sitting on the couch relaxing while his son Shikadai was watching his mom humming happily while folding some small clothes fit for a baby. "Hey dad why is she folding baby clothes" He asks. Shikamaru looks to see Tamari is humming while folding clothes. "I have no idea."Shikamaru replies. Then gets up and walks over to her. "Um may Iask why you have baby clothes?" He asks. Tamari turns and smiles at him. "Your a genius try and figure it out." She smirks. Shikamaru thinks then sighs. "Man I knew I should have used protection...what a drag." Tamari just continues to fold clothes. "Well how bad can a baby be?" Shikadai asks. Shikamaru looks at him. "Oh just wait and see."

Yamanaka family 3rd person pov

It was a sunny day in Konoha. People walking around doing their usual routine. While in the Yamanaka flower shop Ino was getting orders ready. She was happier then normal as she found out she was pregnant with her and Sai's second child. "I can't wait to tell Sai and Inojin about the baby." she talks to herself.

Timeskip

The Yamanaka family was enjoying family time when Ino gets up and faces them. "So I have some news I want to tell you guys." "What is it Ino?" "Yeah what mom?" Sai and Inojin ask her. "Well I just found out that I'm pregnant again!" Ino says with a smile. Sai jumps up and hugs her. "Yes one more work of art in our life."

Hatakefamily

Kakashi just gets back home after running some earns. As he walks through the door his wife Rika runs at him. "Kashi!" She yells and hugs him. Kakashi chuckles and hugs back. "Why are you so happy today?" He asks. Rika smiles and leads him to the couch and sits him down. "Well your going to be a father!" She yells jumping around. Kakashi's eyes widen and he passes out." "Kashi!!!"

Inuzuka family 3rd person pov

It was business as usual at the Inuzuka residence. Dogs running all over the place as well as some cats. In the kitchen cooking was Tamaki Inuzuka. Cooking up some lunch. "Hmm how should I tell him?" She asks herself. Tho already knows that he will be able to tell from her smell. "Tamaki I'm back...wait." Tamaki looks to see her husband Kiba bust into the kitchen and sniff her. He smirks showing off his fangs. Then picks her up and spins. "Yes I get to be a dad!"

End