you get sick

Uzumaki family 3rd person pov

" I told you to put your coat on. Now look your sick." Hinata says as she looks at her sick daughter Y/n. Who after running around in the rain without a rain coat. Y/n lets out a small whine as Hinata tucks her into bed while Boruto got some soup ready for her.

Y/n pov

my mom tucks me into bed. I hold my plushie close to me for comfort. Then i see my brother come into my room with some soup. My mom helps me sit up and i start to eat the soup. "Thank you big bro." I tell him as i take a spoon full of soup. "Well i have to get to work so Boruto you look after your sister." Boruto nods as my mom walks out of my room. "Need anything else Y/n?" Boruto asks me as i finish my soup. My eyes slowly closing begging for sleep. "Can you turn on the radio for me." i ask. he nods and turns it on. "get some sleep if you need me just call for me Y/n." With that he leaves my room as i fall asleep.

Uchiha family M/n pov

i roll my eyes as my mom rants at me for not wearing proper clothes for the cold fall day outside. Which led for me to get sick. "Hn." i mumble as my mom sighs. "Well your staying in bed and you are going to take your meds." My eyes widen at the thought of that horrible tasting stuff. "i'm don't need it." "Well can you stand up on your own and walk around. if you can for 3 minutes you don't have to." I take on the challenge. But as soon as i get on my feet and walk three steps i fall face first on the floor and moan. "Well looks like you loose." She picks me up and tucks me back into bed as she gets my meds ready. "Ok open up." i sigh and open my mouth as she feeds it to me. "Oh..god." i moan at the sick tasting liquid. "now get some sleep." my mom leaves the room as i fall asleep.

Nara family Y/n pov

"for being so smart you did something so stupid." I hear my mom talk to me. What happened my you ask well. It was hot last night and i had my window open. And a cold breeze blew in and got me sick. I moan at my pounding head-ache. While i see my dad and bro nodding with my mom. god the whole world is out against me. I get knocked out of my thoughts as my mom slammed a spoon full of medicine in my mouth. I am about to spit it out cause of the taste but one look from my mom i swallow it and cringe. She chuckles as i watch her leave. "Damm crazy woman.." i mumble as i fall asleep.

Yamanaka family 3rd person pov

"Well she has a fever so she is staying home today." Ino tells Sai as she looks at the temperature of the thermometer. While a small whine comes from Y/n "So who is going to watch over her?" Ino asks. "You got to work i will watch her." Sai tells his wife. "ok thank you. Y/n daddy will be here if you need anything ok?" ino talks to her daughter. Y/n looks at her mother and nod.

"ok so she needs her meds in about 3 hours. make sure she gets sleep." Ino carries on as Sai chuckles. "Everything will be fine Ino right Y/n?" "Yeah mom i will be fine." "Ok then well text me if anything happens." With that Ino leaves as Sai watches his daughter fall asleep. 

Hatake Family M/n pov

I sigh as i lay in my bed while my mom rips my dad a new one. Well what happened i damaged my dad's book about a day ago. So when i was coming in from the backyard the locked the door on me. just as i was about to bust it open it started to rain very bad and i got soaked. Which led me to here being sick in bed. "Really Kashi! Why would you do that!? It's just a book while he is your son!" my mom yells once again as my dad hangs his head down in same. "Hey can you please stop fighting so loud? i have a killer head-ache." i complain. Then nod as my mom brings my med over to me. "Open your mouth." I open my mouth ash swollow. "Yuck..." my mom then turns around and looks at my dad. "You watch him i am going to work. if i find you reading and not checking on M/n. There will be hell to pay." With that my mom leaves as i close my eyes planning my revenge  on dad.

Inuzuka family 3rd person pov

"Who's he doing?" Kiba asks his wife as she checks on their sick son. "Well he has a temp and really bad stuffy nose. I got his medican here. Can you give it to him? i am making him some soup." Kiba's wife asks. "Yeah no problem." Kiba takes the meds and walks over towards his son. "Hey there big guy. Can you take this med for me?" Kiba asks. M/n nod and opens his mouth swallowing it. "There mama will be in with some soup."

Kiba pov

I rub my son's head gently as Tamaki comes into the room with some soup. "here some chicken noodle." "Thanks." I help my son up and slowly feed him the soup. he gets done and slowly closes his eyes to sleep. "Sweet dreams."

Sand Siblings 3rd person pov

"is she doing ok Gaara?" Tamari ask he brother as they look at a sick Y/n. "Well she isn't as hot any more but still under the weather." Gaara replies with a frown. it was kinda his fault. he didn't realize that he left Y/n window open last night and she caught a cold cause of it. "hey it's not your fault. it happens. how about you go relaxe while i waych over Y/n?" Tamari tells Gaara who has had little sleep. "Alright thank you if you need me i will be in my room." With that Gaara leaves as Tamari looks at a sleeping Y/n. "Sweet dreams Y/n"

end