first day of school part 3

Y/n Uzumaki pov

"Ok kids class is over. Put your stuff away and you can hang out with your friends till your parents come and get you." Mrs. Yuki tells everyone. I put my stuff away. Then Karma walks over to me. "Hey Y/n i was wondering if you like to hang out sometime." he smiles at me. A faint blush crosses my face. "Umm that would be nice Karma. i will have to ask my mom thoe." He nods and packs up his things. "Hey Y/n ready to go?" I look to see my mom walking over towards me.

Hinata pov

i walk over to Y/n and see a boy standing next to her. "Hello there my name is Hinata Uzumaki. Are yuo friends with Y/n?" I ask. he smiles and nods. "Yup we are best friends. i asked Y/n if we can hangout sometime." Chuckling i nod. "I think that would be nice. Can i ask for your name?" "My name is Karma Akabane. Well see you later." i stand up and Y/n takes my hand and we leave. "So then i take it school went good for you?" Y/n smiles and nods.

M/n Uchiha pov

I packed my things and wait to be picked up. School sucked but i can handle it. As i wait i hear a familer voice. i turn around to see Misha walking up to me. "Umm thanks for being my friend." She says shyly. "Oh yeah no problem my mom wanted to me to make friends and your less annoying then the other kids here." I tell her as i see my mom walking towards me.

Sakura pov

i smile as i see M/n talking to someone. i walk over towards them and smile. "Hello there my name is Sakura Uchiha. M/n is my son what's your name?" M/n rolls his eyes. "My name is Misha Necon. Nice to meet you Mrs. Uchiha." "Nice to meet you too. Well let's get going M/n." I hold my sons hand and we head home. "See i told you it wouldn't be bad." "Hn"

Y/n nara pov

"God thank god class is over. i already know most of what they are teaching. Thanks to my dad." i mumble till i feel someone tap my shoulder. i turn around to see Yato smiling at me. "Oh hey Yato what are you up to?" i ask " Oh Y/n I'm not up to anything..yet. Anyways i wanted to say thanks for bein g my friend." "Yeah ok your welcome i guess. I turn to see my  mother waling in. "Damm not know."

Tamari pov

I walk into the classroom to get Y/n when i see her talking to a kid. A male child to be precise. Smirking i walk over to them. "Hey Y/n i see your making friends fast. Hello there my name is Tamari Nara. I see you have become friends with my daughter?" "Yes Mrs. Nara i am greatful that she said yes to be my friend." i see him ruffle Y/n hair. As Y/n grumbles. "Well we have to go now. Nice meeting you Yato." I take Y/n hand and we walk out. "My already meeting guys?" "Please just get me home."

Y/n Yamanaka pov

"Wow this schools is so cool!" I yell getting my stuff together. I then see Yuri getting his things and i walk over. "Hey Yuri thanks for being my friend!" I shout abit. i see him jump and turn around. " Oh yeah no problem thank you as well." i was talking to him not noitcing my mom walking over.

Ino pov

I see Y/n talking to a boy. "Yeah just like me." i chuckle and walk over towards them. "Hey Y/n have a good day?" Y/n turns and smiles. "Yeah mom i had a great day. Oh meet Yuri he is my first and bets friend." i turn to see the shy boy blushing. "Well thank you Yuri. I hope she wasn't too much to handle." "Oh no Mrs. Yamanaka she wasn't she was very plesent." i nod. "well lets get going Y/n. I hope to see you again Yuri." With that i walk over of the classroom while Y/n humms happily.

M/n Hatake pov

"make sure you guys have your things." The teacher tells us. "Man if this is how the school year will be i have no issues passing." I get my things when Alice runs over me with who i am guessing his her mom. "Oh boy." "M/n!" Alice shouts.  "Hey Alice." "Mom this is him! M/n my first friend." Alice tells her mom who look like her clone. "Why hello M/n nice to meet you. My name is Koko Hekatyar." She tells me then circles me. "Great now what?" i mumble. "You pass you can be my daughter's friend. N ow lets go Alice." With that they leave just as mom walks in.

Rika Hatake pov

I pass a mother and daughter. The daughter was talking about how she likes her first friend. "I hope M/n made friends." i walk into the classroom to see M/n waiting for me. "Hey M/n how was your first day?" "Oh ok i guess made a friend with a crazy person." That must have been the white haired girl. "Well i'm glad now lets get home and you can tell me all about her."

M/n Inuzuka pov

I smile as i hang out with Wendy. "Thank you so much for being my friend." She tells me. I smile and nod. "Yeah thank you as well Wendy." We talk to eachother while we wait for our parents.

Tamaki pov

i walk into the classroom and spot my son talking to a girl. "Yeah you get them son." i walk over towards them. "Hello there M/n is this a friend over yours?" He turns around and nods. "Yeah her name is Wendy." "Well hi Wendy nice to meet you. My name is Tamaki Inuzuka." "Hello Mrs. Inuzuka nice to meet you." "Aww aren't you a cutie. Well lets go M/n. See you later Wendy." M/n says as we head home.

Y/n Gaara's daughter pov

"Well that wasn't that bad." i mumble to myself as I see Ken walking over. "Hey Y/n thanks for being my friend." He says smiling. "Yeah thanks for being mine Yuri." We talk abit as i wait for my Aunt to pick me up.

Tamari pov

I get to Y/n school and head to her class. i peek in and smile seeing her talking to a boy. I walk over towards them. "Hey Y/n i take it you had a goodtime?" "Yeah oh this is Yuri. Yuri this is my Aunt Tamari." "Hello Miss. Tamari. And i don't mind being Y/n friend." he looks away blushing. "Well lets go squirt. See you later Yuri!" Y/n says as we walk away.

End