You throw a temper tantrum

Uzumaki family (age 3)

3rd person pov

It was late in the day. Everyone starting to eat dinner with their family. Just like at the Uzumaki residents. Hinata was busy cooking dinner as Naruto got home early. Which was good cause it had been a while since the whole family had a dinner together. 

Hinata pov

I get done with dinner and call everyone in. "Dinner is ready!" i call out. setting up the table everyone comes walking in. Naruto has little Y/n in his arms but Y/n looks like she has a frown on her face. Naruto puts her in her high-chair. I set a plate in-front of her. 

Y/n pov

i was having a nice nap when daddy woke me up for dinner. With a frown on my face her picks me up and brings me to my high-chair. Mama puts a plate in-front of me and i cringe. She gave me lots of green things on my plate. I look at them and push my plate away. Daddy gets up and walks over to me. "Y/n you need top eat your broccoli and chicken." "No i don't like broccwly (Spelled wrong cause you can't say big words right at the moment.) |"T/n you will eat your food or no desert." He uses a fork to pick up a piece and tries to feed me. "No!" i yell and smack his hand away from me and start to yell. "No, no, no!!!" I start to cry. 

Hinata pov

I gets up and walk over to Naruto and Y/n. Naruto picks up the fork while i pick Y/n up. "Are you tired sweetie?" I ask calmly. She rubs her eyes and nod. "Ok then. You can eat later." Y/n nods then looks at her dad. "Sorry daddy i tired." He smiles at Y/n. "It's ok promise to eat them later?" Y/n nods as i take her to out of the dinning room to put her to bed.

Uchiha family ( age 4)

M/n pov

I was sitting in the living room watching tv while eating my fav dangos. I really love them and mommy got some just for me. As i was eating i didn't see my sister sit down next to me. I had one left and i reach out to eat in only to feel an empty plate. Confused i look only to see it gone. I then hear someone chewing. Looking i see my sister eating in. My mouth was wide open.I didn't see daddy walk into the room and panic as he sees my face and panics. I scream and yell at my sister while trying to hit her. "Mine!! that was mine!" I get picked up and struggle in my dad's arms. My sister panic and goes to try to fine more. "M/n calm down it was just a dango." My daddy tries to calm me down. I refuse to admit defeat. I then bite my daddy and he almost drops me.

Sasuke pov

I struggle holding M/n in my arms as i try to calm me down. I had no idea why he is so addicted to dangos. Must get it from my brother. "ouch!" I yell as he bites my arm. "M/n enough!" I yell just as Sarada comes running in with 3 more. "M/n here."

M/n pov

I was about to bite my daddy again when sis shows me some more dangos. I instantly calm down and smile. I get sat down and start to eat.

Sasuke pov

I let out a sigh and look at me son. And noted never ti get in between M/n and his dangos

Nara family (Age 4)

3rd person pov

It was a hot day in Sunagakure. The Nara family was visiting Tamari's brothers. Tamari was happily walking towards the Kage tower with little Y/n in her arms not all to happy with being here. And behind them was Shikamaru and Shikadai complaining to themselves. The four make it to the tower and head for the top.

Y/n pov

I was not happy one bit. I was enjoying playing with my toys in the nice cool breeze when mama picks me up and states we are leaving to visit my uncles. And i was not happy one bit. We reach the village and my kami was it hot and horrible. "Mama hot.." i complain as we make it inside a building. it was abit better but still hot. We walk up some steps and walk into a room.

3rd person pov

The Nara family walk into Gaara's office. Tamari walks up to her brother as she sets Y/n in a playpin that Gaara had in his office for when they visit. 

Y/n pov

After i was finally set down i laid down trying to cool off. I was not happy one bit and my dad could see this. Just as i was about to close my eyes the door slams open startling me and that was it. I stood up and took a deep breath. "Quite!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. Everything went silent as everyone looked at me. I glared at everyone of them. Dad gets up and walks over to me. "She is hot and when she is she rivals Tamari." My dad tells them. "You can go to the second floor in room 2. it has a conditioner." Daddy nods and takes me out of the room and into a cooler one.

Shikamaru pov

After what happened in the office i follow Gaara's advice and head out of the room. And i have to say it was way cooler in this room. I look to see Y/n sleeping. "Don't tell your mom this but thanks for throwing a fit so i could get some peace and quiet while staying cool.

Yamanaka family

Sai pov

I was painting a picture while my daughter was at her spot doing finger painting. I take a look at her once and awhile smiling. I continue my work till i hear Y/n giggling. i look over at her and see she is covered in paint. Setting down my brush i walk over and pick her up. "Looks like someone needs a bath."

Y/n pov

I was looking at my masterpiece while getting paint all over me. Till I was picked up by my dad. "Looks like someone needs a bath.|" |"No!" I tell him wanting to paint more and struggle in his arms. " Calm down Y/n" My dad tries to calm me down. "No!!!" I yell again as we enter the bathroom. Still holding me so i don't run away he gets the water ready and puts me in. "After we are you can color with your crayons ok?" My daddy tells me. I calmed down and nod. Letting him clean me up.

Hatake family (age 3)

Kakashi pov

"Come on M/n you have to go to bed before your mom comes home and beats me." I call out to my son while chasing him around the house. How he got so fast i have no idea. "Play no bed!" He yells as he slides between my legs and runs off. "Please M/n" i call out to him and finally he runs to a dead end at the end of the hall. "I said time for bed no mister." i walk up yo M/n and pick him up. "No!" He yells again. Struggling i manage to get him into bed and wrap him up like a borrito so he can't get out. i turn on his nightlight and his small radio for music and shut the door till it is only a crack. I sigh in relief as he falls to sleep almost instantly.

Inuzuka family (Age 4)

Kiba pov

i was in the backyard watching M/n play with his partner. I smile as he chases the dogs around. "Be careful M/n." I call out to him. he nods and continues. I get up to get something to eat. "Akamaru watch over M/n for me." he barks as i head into the house. After grabbing a drink i walk back out only to see M/n covered in mud while Akamaru was pulling M/n by his shirt to get him out of the mud. "Really M/n?" I sigh and walk over to him and pick him up to get him a bath. 

M/n pov

I love playing in mud. it feels funny between my fingers. i was enjoying it till i'm picked up by my dad. I frown as he said the word bath. I start to struggle in his arms slapping him on his face getting mud on him. It does no good when we make it to the bathroom and he sets me in the tub. I frown as he cleans me up. "hey after this feel like watching a movie?" My dad asks me. I perk up and let him clean me.

Gaara (age 4)

Gaara pov

I never knew taking care of a child would be so hard. Here i am doing my paper work when i hear Y/n throwing her toys all over the place making a mess. i sigh and get up and was going to put her in timeout. "Come here Y/n." I call out only for her to run away and out the door. "No time out!" She yells as she runs away. i run after her close behind her. Then i let my sand out and catch her. Walking up to her i pick her up and walk back to my office. All the while she kicking and screaming the whole way. Once i get in my office i put her in the timeout chair. "You will stay there till i come get you."She just frowns and looks away. I hate seeing her like this but i has to be done.

After three minutes i tell Y/n she can get out. She walks up to me and frowns. "I sorry papa i was bad. Your not mad are you?" She asks me. I just smile and pick her up. "I'm not mad just next time listen to what i say?" She smiles and nods at me.

End