When you come into The World

Uzumaki family Hinata pov

It was in the middle of the night when I jump awake feeling pain."Naurto!" I yell making him fall out of the bed. "What's wrong Hinata!?" "The baby is coming." I tell him as I feel my water brake. "Hold on!" Naruto picks me up and runs to the hospital after telling his kids what has happened. "Help my wife is having a baby!" He yells as nurses run over to me and lays me down on as stretcher and into the delivery room.

3rd person pov

After 20 hours the room is filled with the cries of a baby. Naruto and Hinata smile looking at their new child. She has blonde hair that is dark blue at the end. She also has three whiskers on her face. "She's so beautiful. Hello there my little princess." Naruto gently calls out. "What are we going to call her?" He asks. "Hmm how about y/n?" "Yeah that sounds like a great name." They look at y/n as she opens her eyes. "Wow look at that. I never seen eyes like this." Hinata says as she and Naruto look at y/n eyes. One is sky blue while the other is lavender. "That makes her all the more special." Naruto kisses his wife as she falls asleep. Naruto follows after holding y/n close to his body. "Welcome to the world y/n Uzumaki."

Uchiha family Sakura pov

I just got ready for bed. I knew I was due soon. "I hope that Sasuke will be here for the...ahhh!" I yell and fall to the ground just as Sasuke walks in. "Sakura!!!" He runs over as I look at him."Sasuke hurry my water broke." I reply painfully. He picks me up and teleports us to the hospital. When we get there I am taken by the nurses. "Alright now push!" The nurse yells. I push with all I can while holding Sasuke's hand crushing it while doing so. "One more time I can see the head." I nod then push with all my might. After one last push the sounds of a baby crying could be heard. "Congratulations you have a baby boy. What would you like to name him?" I look at Sasuke. "M/n Uchiha." The nurse nods as we get a look at our child. He has a small tuff of black hair with some streaks of pink. When he opens his eyes he has the classic Uchiha charcoal eyes. I hand him off to Sasuke so I could get some sleep.

Sasuke pov

I hold my son in my arms and smile faintly. "A boy just what I hopped for if I was to have another child." I talk quietly. M/n opens his eyes and looks at me. "Hello there my son." M/n smiles and falls back asleep. I chuckle. "I promise I will be there for you."

Nara family 3rd person pov

It was a quite night in the Nara compound. Everyone fast asleep till a yell wakes everyone up. "Shika get me to the hospital now!" Tamari yells shoving Shikamaru out of the bed with her foot. "What a drag." he picks Tamari up and heads to the hospital. When the get there Tamari was brought into the birthing ward. With Shikamaru running after them.

Temari pov

I was in so much pain but it was worth it. After one last push I could hear my baby crying. The nurse wraps them up. "You have a healthy daughter. What would you like to name her?" I look at Shikamaru then smile. "She will be y/n Nara." I tell the nurse as she gives me y/n. I smile seeing the she has the Nara black hair. Tho her face and eyes look like mine. "Here Shika hold her I need to get some sleep."

Shikamaru pov

I take my daughter from Temari as she deserves some sleep. I look down at y/n. She opens her teal eyes and looks at me. I smile back then close my eyes. "I hope your not a loud baby. Tho I love you ether way."

Yamanaka family

The family was fast asleep in their beds. Tho it all changed in seconds. Ino let out a loud scream which wakes up Sai and Inoji. "Whats wrong?" Sai asks. "The baby is coming!" She yells. Sai gently picks up Ino and draws a bird to get them to the hospital fast. Once there the nurses took Ino away with Sai right next to her.

Ino pov

I push as hard as I can. I already went through this with Inoji so I knew the pain I would be feeling. "Your doing great keep going." The nurses urge me. I nod and push. After a long labor I relaxed as I hear my baby's cry. "Congratulations you have a healthy baby girl. "I nod holding my baby after they cleaned her up. I look to see a tuff of black hair. "What would you like to name her?" The nurse asks. I see Sai sitting next to me. "You can pick her name." Sai thinks then comes up with one. "How about y/n?" "That's a good name. Here hold your new daughter. I need some sleep." I hand her over to Sai and fall asleep.

Sai pov

Ino hands me y/n as she falls asleep. I smile down looking at my new daughter. "Hello there my beautiful work of art." She opens her eyes and I see she has Ino's. She smiles then falls asleep. " I will be the best father I can be for you."

Hatake family

Rika just went to bed while Kakashi gets done with taking a shower. He gets dressed and heads down the hallway when he hears Rika screaming .Racing to their room he slams the door open. "Rika what's wrong!?""Kashi get me to the hospital now or so help me I will kill you!" Rika yells. Jumping Kakashi grabs Rika and races to the hospital like he was in a race against Guy.

Rika pov

We finally get to the hospital in a manner of seconds. I am in so much pain. I was taken from Kashi and moved into the birthing room. I push when they tell me to push. "God look what you did to me Kashi! I will..Ahhh!" I yell and push with all my might. Then the sound of a baby fill the room. "Congratulations you have a baby boy." The nurse tells us as I let got of Kakashi's hand. The nurse hands me the baby after it's cleaned. I smile as I hold my new baby boy. He has a tuff of silver hair just like his father. Man do I feel exhausted. I see Kakashi take him from me. "Rest you need it. Thou what are we going to call him?" "How about M/n?" "I like the sound of that."

Kakashi pov

I hold my son and smile. I pull down my mask and kiss him on the forehead. M/n opens his eyes and looks at me. "I see you have your mothers pink eyes. Your going to be a lady killer." I tell him chuckling. He just stares at me then goes to sleep.

Inuzuka family

Kiba was letting out Akamaru to go to the bathroom when Akamaru ran straight for Kiba's and Tamaki's room. Followed by yelling and lots of braking. Kiba rushes in and busts the door open. "Tamaki!?""Kiba the baby is coming!" Kiba panics and picks Tamaki up. "But the baby not due till 1 month!" Kiba yells as they make it to the hospital.

Tamaki pov

The nurses have been telling me to push. It has been 21 hours of painful labor till one final push my child comes out. "It's a boy but there really small. He's healthy even tho he is 1 month early." The nurse tells me and she hands me by child. I look and see he is smaller then normal. He has Kiba's hair and eye color but my face and eye shape. "So what will his name be?" "Well how about M/n?" "Yeah I like the sound of that." I nod and hand M/n over to Kiba.

Kiba pov

I look at my small son. "Hey there little one. Its ok that your small. We love you ether way. I will be the best father ever. I promise you that." I talk softly since Tamaki fell asleep. M/n opens his eyes and smiles at me. Then falls asleep. Holding him closeI close my eyes as well. Thinking of all the things I will teach him.

End