Bring a friend home part 2

Uzumaki Family

3rd person pov

While Y/n and Karma watch the movie. downstairs Naruto was pacing back and forth while Hinata and Boruto just watch with a sigh. "Naruto please calm down. There is nothing wrong with Y/n bringing a friend home." "Well that friend is a boy! My little girl already brought home a boy!" He sits on the couch with a sigh. Hinata comes walking over he sits next to him. " You worry to much. They are only in 3rd grade. They have no idea what love or anything related to a relationship is. They are just friends hanging out." Naruto looks at Hinata and has a faint smile. "Yeah your right. just over thinking things."

Y/n pov

"So I take it your dad freaks out alot?" Karma asks as we start to play a game. "Yeah he is very wierd and stuff. i have no idea why he is making such a big deal. Anyways what is your family like?" "Oh they aren't as weird as yours, but sometimes they can get annoying." I chuckle then my belly rumbles. "I'm hungry are you?" "Yeah i could go for something to eat." I nod and we head downstairs. i see my dad sitting on the couch and my mom next to him.  "Hey mom can you make us something to eat?" i ask her as i reach the bottom of the steps. "Sure Y/n i will get right on it. What would you like?" Mom asks. I look at Karma. "I'm not picky." "How about celery, peanut butter and raisins?" "That sounds good." She nods and gets right to it. I see Boruto and he walks over.

3rd person pov

Boruto walks over and looks at Karma. "Hey my name is Boruto. I know you and my sis are friends. Don't do anything to make her cry or you will deal with me." Y/n glares. "You have nothing to worry about Boruto. I would never even thing if hurting Y/n. She is my friend and i will protect her." Karma replies. "Good." Just then Hinata comes in with the snacks. "Here you guys go." "Thanks mom." They take the snacks and head back upstairs.

~Time skip

Y/n pov

Me and Karma just finished out snack as my mom calls us down. "Y/n Karma's mom is here to pick him up." i frown and get up as well as Karma. "Time went by fast." "I agree." we walk downstairs and meet up with my mom and Karma's mom. "Ready to go Karma?" "Yeah mom. See you at school Y/n." We hug and he walks out of the house and drives away. Shutting the door I walk into the front-room. "Did you guys have fun hanging out?" mom asks as i sit next to my dad. "Yeah we did we watched Ponyo and played some games." I see my dad looking at me. "Dad why are you so grumpy? Karma is nice and my friend." My dad chuckles and rubs the top of my head. "Sorry Y/n i just got over protective. your my daughter and i wanted to watch out for you. "Oh well thanks. You don't have to worry Boruto already talked to us well Karma. "Everyone dinner is ready." mom calls out we head to the dinner table and spent the rest of the night as a family.

End

Uchiha family

M/n pov

Me and Misha get to my room and i sigh plopping on my beanbag chair and she sits on the one next to me. "Sorry about my mom she get crazy when it comes to me having friends that are girls." Misha smiles. "It's ok i can understand. My dad is the same way." I smile. "So do you want to play some games or watcha  movie?" "I don't play games often, but i like watching people play games." "Ok then i got a new game i wanted to try." I walk over to my ps4 and put in my name Demon Slayer game. I get to the character selection part. "Since your watching what character do you want me to play as?" "Well the guy with white hair and wearing the white kimono that had webs on it." "Ok Rui it is." i pick him and start playing."

Sakura pov

I was smiling and day dreaming. "M/n already brought a girl home! I knew he would!" I chuckle as Sasuke and Itachi walk in. Sasuke arches a brow looking at me fan girl while Itachi just chuckles. "Sakura what are you doing?" I turn around and look at them. "M/n brought home a girl!" Sasuke freezes and sighs. "Great he already has a fangirl." "I met Misha. She seems like a really nice person. She is shy but has a good heart." "Well i better get dinner ready!" With that i skip into the kitchen leaving Sasuke and Itachi to themselves.