20 / Property

{ All warnings are listed at the bottom of this chapter.}

Read at your own risks ( 18+)

/Ignore if you don't want any spoilers/ ⚠️

________________________________________

"What are you gonna do?"

"I kill." Yoongi chuckled humouredly at himself as he looked at Jackson with so much casualness in his glassy orbs that imitates a waterfall without tears.

His gummy smile was showing but it soon lessened a little as he placed the cigarette back between his pink lips, taking a deep long drag out of it while enjoying how Jackson's facial features seemed much relaxed than before. 'It's a joke' that's what an idiot would think.

"Hey man-"

Before Jackson could finish his sentence, he blinked his left eyes open just to be met with a stinging pain that slowly blinds half of his vision with its orangy trickling colour or should I say 'flame'.

"You're funny Jackie." Yoongi calmly taunts while pushing the cigarette further into the male's bloodshot eye that leak of red flowing liquid. Such a beautiful fountain a human eye could make.

"What the fuck are- argghhh! you doing?!" The suffering student screamed aloud as his knees dropped to the ground because of the unbearable pain.

Burning ashes were falling out of Jackson's watering eyes, there's blood all over his cheeks and his drenched knees, painting them with dots of red.

The foreigner grunts while yelping out repeatedly as his head was brokenly rested on the stone pavement, looking so vulnerable but Yoongi couldn't care less because he just stood there, watching his friend burn and bleed but it wasn't enough.

Nothing is never enough.

"How delusional of you to think that you will ever have my Jiminie." Yoongi glared down with a mocking tone to his deep ocean like voice that has its waves unsteadily bashing against each other, seeking revenge.

"Y'know I thought you were my friend but it all changed when you asked him out...you're a fucking ruthless thief, you stole from me."

"I did nothing!"

"Oh yeah right." Yoongi hardly scoffed in his closed fist before grabbing a handful of his old friend's light hair and proceeded to march upright to the calm yet roaring beach.

Going against the chilly wind's direction while dragging Jackson along with his jaws all tightened up and eyes filled with anger and dynamite that will soon explode even further.

Suddenly, the senior stopped at a large pine cone tree and tackily crouched down to Jackson's pitiful level, his friend's two fists were curled up into a loose ball for defence as his mouth was quivering and shaking in fear.

"You...a thief is what you are..." Yoongi unevenly breathed out, it was ragged and displeasing to hear. "You kissed him, you back hugged him, you smile, you laugh, you stare and you did all of those things infront of my fucking eyes!"

"I watched you!" The black-haired male hoarsely chimed as he stood up again and tightened his grip on the male's hair before violently bashing it against the hard tree's surface.