39 / Could

Jimin's POV

Suddenly, Jimin was snapped out of his cunning mind when he noticed the maid was leaning much closer which causes him to jump on the spot out of startledness before parting his cautious lips.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Master gave me the permission to untie his young master so he could finish his business in the restroom." Yoonji retreated her frail hands back until the surprised young man could finally calm down and nodded his head out of embarrassment.

Continuing to fulfil his order, Yoonji didn't waste any more time to unhook the metal locks which was once around Jimin's petit wrists before backing away from the bed while keeping her head low as master has also ordered to not make his angel feels the slightest bit of discomfort.

"Now all I have to do is escape, forget the pee."

Looking around a little to have more understanding of the room he will soon break free from, the kidnapped freshman observed how the room only has a small vent located in the lonely top corner of the room to allows fresh air to pass through.

However, the only escape was still the wooden door which Jimin will obviously be able to fit through but the question here is...

"Which door?!" The orange-haired male mentally screamed inside his panicking head as his nervous eyes flickered shakily between the two doors: one being oppositely from the bed and the other just down to the left of this luxurious prison he is planning to escape from.

"The bathroom is this way."

Cutting the silence in half, Yoonji informed as Jimin's unnecessary thoughts vanished completely once his perplexed eyes trail down the maid's index finger to then land on the middle door.

Gulping the large unpleasant lump in his throat, Jimin nodded understandingly before crawling out of the fluffy warm bed with a thumping heart and one bladder that was begging to be set free.

Once the freshman's bare feet touch the soft carpeted floor, his wild heartbeats stopped for one silent second before it erupted again with a new urge to fastly sprint out of the exit door and see what kind of danger lies beyond it.

Trying not to seem suspicious was exactly Jimin's next genius move and so, he carefully yet slowly walked away from the bed while looking as if he was heading for the door which the young teenage girl thankfully pointed at and not the one on the left that he has been sneakily keeping a close eye on.

Furthermore, the short black-haired maid only stands still beside the Queen sized bed with her head tilted down in a respectful manner which made it ten times easier for Jimin to perfectly continue his plan. Easy.

"Dumbassses." The orange-haired male confidently mumbled underneath his held breath before his feet started looking like they have been caught on literal fire.

Sprinting with a racing heart towards the exit door, Jimin smirked slyly once he grabbed ahold of the silver doorknob and without wasting any more time, he twist it clockwise to his destined freedom.

Freedom.

Brown chocolate eyes expanding large at the miraculous sight of one tall sink, clean shower with a jacuzzi in the far corner and one spontaneous looking toilet that was designed for a certain orange-haired male's deposit, Jimin's jaw was screwed loose as it hangs wide open because of how he has been...tricked.