27 / An

Yoongi's POV

Dear my Beautiful Daffodil...

I'm sorry I kept you waiting love, you probably were so bored and think that I didn't come but I did, and I was so fucking disappointed when I arrived. I never thought you would be so...so desperate for dicks.

But why?

Why did you let him have you? You said you love me Jimin ah or do you change your mind now?

This shitty feeling...betrayal my love and that's exactly what I feel when I see you taking a stranger so well.

Why can't you just wait? Wait for me a little longer?

I hate you my daffodil.
But at the same time.
I still...

"Love you." Yoongi bitterly finishes but as hard as he tries bringing up the silver engraved pen to finally completed another love letter, his hand wouldn't let him.

It refuses to write for Park Jimin.

After many failed attempts, Yoongi angrily gave up and throw the pen to helplessly slam against the door while feeling himself growing mad at how hard it was just to write this letter when usually, the in-love senior would know exactly what to do.

"Get it together Min Yoongi." The black-haired male scolded himself as he feels very irritated right now but he couldn't help it, Yoongi could not help feeling his hope of loving Jimin the way he wanted crumpling down every time he remembers the dead teacher's words.

'Don't you want me?' 'I really want you sir.' Those phrases are not from his Jiminie...Yoongi knows! He thinks he knows but he couldn't stop it from corrupting his weakening believes.

"What if that fucker didn't lie? What if Jimin really wanted it like how it looked like?" Yoongi's thought spoke itself and without even knowing, his eyes were the quickest to water up at his own words that were written so beautifully inside the unfinished love letter.

"Why can't you wait a little longer for me Jimin ah?" The senior drunkenly murmured after dozen of hiccups that he also failed to acknowledge but apart from that, Yoongi slowly brought his knee up along with his planted feet to sit on the chair and be his guest so that he could tightly hug them and hide his crying face away from the world.

"Did you even love me? O-or are you still playing this stupid game?" Yoongi whimpered as soft cries broke free but then gets trapped inside a bedroom as no doors or windows were opened...or was it just because of how empty and void-like the room was referring to its owner?

"Games...the games you are playing on me Park...please fucking stop i-it." Yoongi grumbles in a voice laced with gentleness and endless pleads but it somehow managed to turn into something more than a single beg.

"Because I-I'm sick of it!" Another ear-blasting scream.

"I h-hate you...I fucking hate you Jimin ah!" The crying male yelped in between his bleeding sobs. The event from Friday haunting his hazy mind forever as it repeats itself and repeats...

Jimin doesn't love me...if he did then he would have waited.

*Monday*