2 / My

"Remind me why I'm here again." Yoongi lazily yawned as he asked his best friend who had that silly excited smile plastered on his ridiculous face for the entire crisp morning.

"To welcome the freshmen!" J-hope squealed as his eyes scanned all the lovely human beings that were busy chatting to their group of friends.

Unlike Yoongi, Hoseok loved seeing new people, new faces and making new friends.

He always loved interacting although sometimes, the students simply ignored him who tries to start a conversation and even gave him a few weird stares as they stride past and finally let out a wicked laugh from behind.

"Okay so what am I suppose to do?" Yoongi asked, feeling as clueless as ever.

"Okay so hmm~ Who should we start with?" J-hope muttered as his eyes scan over the freshmen, trying to find a perfect target.

"Someone innocent, lonely, clueless, have big doe deer eyes, books in his hands and- ahah! Found him!"

"Wait found what?" Yoongi instantly furrowed his confused brows but soon, his eyes then follow where the Unicorn obsessed friend was pointing at with so much energy.

"Our first target and the newest member to our super-duper cool friendship group." J-hope clasped his hands together before grabbing onto the black-haired male's lanky arm -

- and bustlingly dragged him towards the lonely boy who is standing in the middle of the crowd, looking at his surrounding with round deer-like eyes.

"Hihi sunshine!" The orange-haired male greeted with a large bright smile and an extra cheerful tone to his voice that could melt anyone but give them unpleasant chills at the same time.

Hearing the stranger's voice, the boy looked down shyly as a blush spread across his face whilst his fingers are busy adjusting his round glasses.

"He looked just like a kid." Yoongi pointed out while rolling his judging eyes.

"That's because he is one!" J-hope whispered back a little louder before turning his focus back to the student who did not stop fiddling around.

"Can you talk? My name is Jung Hoseok, Hobi for short, I'm 22 years old and my favourite colo-"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at how childish and lame Hoseok's introduction is but it's not like he can do better so sighingly, he gazes down at the kid in front of him and noticed how fidgety the boy was being.

"Hey what's your name?" Yoongi simply asked, cutting in J-hope's ridiculous introduction.

Silence...

"What the fuck? Can't you talk? We don't bite y'know?" Yoongi chuckled dryly and stared down at the boy.

Noticing how tight the kid was gripping onto his books, it all then started when the boy let out a loud cry, startling the black-haired male whose eyebrows were now raised higher up at the unexpected reaction.

"Yoongi what are you doing?" J-hope hissed with his eyes wide open, looking back and forth at the freshmen whose tears was dripping down from his full red puffy cheeks.

"Making friends, what else?! I knew it, this will never work." Yoongi lazily shoved his hands inside his pocket before sighing and turning around to leave in failure.