25 / You

Yoongi's POV

Last Friday was nothing compared to this Friday.

Thinking about the Jimin's cutely written letter never failed to make him madly blush at every word that was said with nothing other than sincerity.

Not to mention how he gets to the point where the strong temptation of skipping class just so he could finally fly out of hell and meet his angel would begins to drive him insane more than how he already was, indeed insane.

Eventually, the school day was coming to an end and Yoongi doesn't even know how he survived waiting a week for this hour to come. God, he doesn't even know how he even managed to sleep a wink knowing that Park Jimin loves him.

"Min Yoongi, could I talk to you for a second?" Miss Im suddenly stopped one of her students who had different intentions for his evening on this specific Friday.

"Um...yes sure." For a few panic seconds, Yoongi hurriedly replied as he straightened up his posture and face the specialised cooking teacher who wore a small smile which was particularly unusual.

"So if you hadn't already known, you haven't completed the homework research for our cheesecake ingredients yet." The female teacher crossed her arms together and throw a worried look at Yoongi who's hands were clutching nervously around his nerdy backpack.

"Fuck." Yoongi swore to no one but himself.

Well not only that he could not sleep at night, but he also seems to even forget the important existence of his undone homework for almost every subject that is meant to be due by today despite the extra time he did not seem to use a pint of.

"Student Min?"

"Ah! Miss, I left it at home. Perhaps I could hand it in on Monday." Yoongi slyly excused whilst his eyes walk their ways towards the exit door a couple of times. His baby is probably waiting.

Who is he to make someone like Jimin wait?

"Min Yoongi, you think I will fall for one of your tricks?!" The female teacher sounded completely offended and that is when Yoongi knew he fucked up. Well, only in his panicking mind of course.

But for real, who would have expected Miss Im to be so kind at that moment?

"Ah I see, please bring it in the first thing on Monday's morning then, you are dismissed."

"Okay, good day Miss." Yoongi rushingly bowed before turning on his heels and head straight for the door as he was more than ready to go meet his Jiminie.

However! It wasn't so soon until he was yet again stopped by the time he was so close to stepping a foot out of the classroom and make a run for it while hoping that he wasn't so late after all.

"Oh, Student Min! One more thing."

Desperately, the female teacher yelped as she slowly walked forward with a kind angelic smile but that is not what Yoongi needed right now. He must vanish from this bread smelled kitchen ASAP.

"What?!" The annoyed senior rudely snapped and there was no wonder about how Miss Im's eyes were quick to widen out of pure shockness to what her favourite student has just yelled out with so much grudge. Now I am really fucked.