21 / Kill

Is Jackson Wang here?"

"Probably with that Jimin slut again." One of the girls whispered loudly while rolling her eyes before forcing her attention back on putting a bright red lip tint that does not match with her skin tone.

"He's here sir!" One of the boys decided to shout and pointed randomly to where his friend was, sleeping soundly.

Immediately, the other students who were seated around the clown of the class burst out laughing whilst Mr Kang only sighed before lifting his blue pen to tick on the small box under the column 'In'.

Meanwhile...

Yoongi was closely observing Jungkook throughout the entire ride to the airport but after 10 minutes or so, he was sure of the younger's sudden distance behaviour and could not help but question why the freshman was being this quiet.

However as it was still early in the morning and he is probably way more tired than anyone else here, Yoongi decided not to push it and nap instead with the thought of that...

The kid probably had a bad dream because of all the Unicorn stories Hoseok fed him every day.

*3 Days Later*

Not that you already know but the long fringe senior did not regret killing Jackson or any other nuisances. Not even a tiny bit of his small narrowed heartaches to reverse every second of it because after accepting his fate of being stuck with someone as Godly as Jimin, it is better to enjoy it right?

And so he did, Yoongi never once dreamt of his old friend's dead face floating within the calm water or having the guts to re-read their bro like conversation because what had to be done was finished and over with.

Earth has this rule where death cannot be undone and for Yoongi's case, there is absolutely no point in repenting over a dead friend who tried taking his Jimin further away from him.

During the last few days of school, Yoongi was no doubt smilier and happier than usual and that is all because of the same old reason wheres Jimin is not taken and stayed loyal to him as he should.

Every day, the senior feels his heart blooms like those Daffodils he planted on the younger's doorstep that he also hoped would possibly knock a door inside Jimin's massive heart as well.

Aside from that, the determined senior went out to buy a small patch of white and yellow Daffodils that will later be potted inside his dull room, brand new sets of ink and letters which were yet to be written with words that sure brings out 'his' jolly smile.

Today was like the others, Yoongi diligently woke up at dawn to pick out another fresh flower which needs to smell perfect and has its stem wrapped around with an inviting blue ribbon so that the little present could magically make an appearance on Jimin's doorstep along with a small lighter shade of blue name tag attached to it. Saying, 'From your ONLY Senpai'.

It was a sweet little gesture to make Jimin fall for him but the bigger catch is a familiar white envelope he had sneakily stored inside the male's locker while having on the biggest lovesick smile as he does so and thinking about it now...Yoongi is such a geeky idiot to be in love with the University's sweetheart I would say.

However, the happy grin on the senior's face completely vanished away like burst air bubbles when he arrived at where his two friends were chatting with so much enthusiasm by the lockers.