10 / Pathetic

{ All warnings are listed at the bottom of this chapter.}

Read at your own risks ( 18+)

/Ignore if you don't want any spoilers/ ⚠️

________________________________________

*The Next Day*

The male with round glasses breath quickens as his eyes darted towards the man's hands that were carelessly placed on his possession out in the open where all the students could see and give judging eyes.

"That Jimin dude really got no shame, what kind of person let someone grope their ass so freely in public? Oh right a slut." Namjoon snorted as Jungkook and J-hope watch the ongoing scene with stunned eyes.

"He's not a slut." Yoongi instantly retorted back protectively as he glares at Namjoon before glancing back at Taemin's smirking face from the distance. "It's just that living scum."

Angrily, the black-haired marched off with burning passion as he plays the scene of his Jimin getting touched by another man inside his own little cunning mind. "First you traumatized my friend and now you're humiliating what's mine in public. Are you really asking for a death wish Lee Taemin?"

*After School*

Concentrated, Yoongi watches every footstep of the student who was walking with so much freedom on his way home but soon, his focused eyes then leap up to the male who seems to suddenly stop dead in his track and so Yoongi paused his legs movement too.

After a few silent seconds, the other student started to run like his life depends on it and the winds hollows loudly right after as Yoongi bolted forward too for a chase he knows will end quick.

As expected, Taemin didn't get that far as Yoongi was a much faster runner, catching up in less than 10 seconds.

Taemin breathlessly panted and finally stopped when he feels a tight squeeze on his right shoulder so feeling anxious, he swung his body around to finally discover the person who has been stalking him home today.

"Why are you following me faggot?!" Taemin snarled after seeing a familiar nerd with round glasses and long messy hair that covers almost half of his glaring eyes. "The fuck you looking at me like that for?"

"Save your words."

Assertively, the glaring man knocked the bully to the curb with one firm punch. Earning a low groan from Taemin who tries to get up when he received a hard kick follows by another on his now bloody face.

"Jesus Christ...finally." Yoongi gritted his teeth before smirking proudly at how the man was now unconsciously laying on the stony ground, vulnerable.

After Yoongi managed to drag Taemin by the arms back to Uni in complete darkness since the day has already ended, he shoved the skinny male into the janitor's closet and grab a duck tape from his bag to carelessly stick the sleeping male up against the wooden door with a slight smirk in the corner of his mouth throughout the entire process.

"Wake the fuck up shithead!" Yoongi screamed into the male's ear before he then slapped him across the face with his large cold palms. Gruntingly, Taemin stirred up a little and immediately squinted his eyes at an unfamiliar room that smelled like washing liquids. "W-where am I? Why the fuck am I taped up?!"

"Don't waste your energy, it won't be fun that way." Yoongi only chuckled darkly as he stepped out from the shadow just to meet the terrified expression on his third victim's face.