22 / Em'

"The killer murders anyone who Jimin hyung date and flirts with." Jungkook says in barely just above a whisper and his lips were quivering madly whilst salty tears started building their way up into the poor child's leaking eyes.

Meanwhile...Yoongi becomes speechless. Well fuck! Isn't that exactly what he has been doing lately?

"Aha..." The elder awkwardly let out a small chuckle while nervously scratching the back of his sweating neck as refused to look at his dongsaeng's watery orbs.

"I'm going to be next hyung!" The freshman suddenly jumps up in realisation, his voice was full of terror and it made Yoongi harshly frowned. "The killer is gonna ki-

"What did you do with m- Jimin?" A slight hissing sound erupted from the senior who cannot contain the possessiveness he was now feeling towards his property.

"I talked to J-Jimin h-hyung, h-he helps me from the bullies an-" Jungkook scaredly cried out with his voice slowly falling apart until his round doe eyes widened again from another realisation. "Oh no... He touches my hands! Looks at me! And he smiles! Save me hyung, I wanna live and be a pro gamer!"

"Calm down kid." Yoongi abruptly stood up from his chair and tries to grab his going crazy dongsaeng by the shoulders but the freshman only flinched and jumped back like an alerted black cat but soon, Yoongi's breathing cut short when he witnesses how the boy's innocent eyes were sharp like a mighty soldier yet still full of shocks from that unimaginable night.

"HE'S COMING HYUNG! PLEASE S-SAVE ME!" Jungkook broke out into wails of screams as his knees weakly fall to the carpeted floor an in only matters of seconds, loud sobbing filled up the chaotic room but Yoongi can only stand and watch with guilt dancing happily inside his system as if they are celebrating their luck to see him like this.

Yoongi sighed. "If only Jungkook knows that the killer is right infront of him and is breathing away the same oxygen they are generously sharing inside his so-called 'safe' bedroom."

After a few more seconds of the freshman tearing away Yoongi's relaxing silence, Jungkook has suddenly gone quiet before deciding to stand up on his feet again and Yoongi could not be more thankful as the arisen tension inside his heart dissipated itself.

"Okay, s-"

"SAVE ME HYUNG!" Jungkook shouted in fear as he frantically pounced onto his startled hyung and violently shook him by the shoulders.

"I-It's gonna be fine...you w-won't die." The black-haired male stammered a little because of how his gaze was completely fixed on the dongsaeng who is going insane before him.

He caused this. He fucking did.

"IT'S NOT! HE'S AFTER ME! HE'S GONNA KI-" Jungkook screamed with tightly shut eyes but once another quick second passed by, he feels a stinging pain spreading across his right cheek that warns him how it was time to stop his nonsense.

"Calm the fuck down kid!" Yoongi hoarsely shouted, his patience slipping away as he slides down his large hand from the boy's tensed face and carefully places it on the kid's shoulders instead.

"Kook..."

"H-hyung?" Jungkook suddenly called out after a couple of dead seconds and this time, there was not the slightest bit of fear in his recognisable sweet voice which made Yoongi sighed in relief. He did it.