53 / Min Yoongi

3rd's Person's POV

The next day, Yoongi as promised has shown Jimin around and the latter soon came to know that the house they are actually living in was passed down from Yoongi's grandfather after he has sadly become no more in this world.

Moreover, the senior also takes his Daffodil into a secret garden where he would usually cry alone on one of the wooden benches and watches the Blue&Grey butterflies roaming around for only 7 days when things get tough.

"Promise me you won't cry alone ever again. no matter what happens, my shoulders are always free."

"Promise. Is your ass free too? I'm getting horny just by looking at you."

"Why do you always ruin the perfect moment?"

"Correction, there are no such things called a perfect moment." Turning to the love of his life, the peeking sun on his cloudy days and his never-ending obsession, Yoongi's fond smile doesn't fade for even a single second as speaks gently while playing with the younger's cute little rainbow clips.

"Because every moment is perfect when I'm with you."

"Great. Now you're getting cheesy." Jimin rolled his eyes although deeply, he loves it when Yoongi get all over the top and the elder probably knows that too judging from the satisfied look on his face.

Of course, the freshman had no choice but to make his boyfriend's horniness disappear but that resulted in them being 30 minutes late for dinner at a newly opened seafood restaurant with the rest of the gang who were waiting with hungry stomachs and chopsticks ready to stab someone in their hands.

But in addition, Hoseok also brought someone special he found at a club 1 month ago and everyone could see the rainbow hearts inside his twinkling eyes that are brighter than any stars.

"This is Dahyunie!"

"Nice to meet you all, I hope we could get along." The girl with long pink hair, fair skin and Eagle eyes smiled widely as she was hoping to maintain a good relationship with her lovely boyfriend's friends.

After the absolutely scrumptious dinner, Jimin was first to crash out on the passenger seat but Yoongi doesn't complain as he simply carries the latter to bed and makes sure to tug him inside the white duvet before getting in too after a late-night shower.

Soon, it was another ordinary early Monday morning within a blink of an eye and sleeps really works that way to some people who gave in to its pleasant slumber but for those who don't find their eyes drooping down and ready to falls shut on the first school period.

Despite getting more than enough sleep, that still was not the case for Jimin as he finds himself pouting yet paranoid at the same time all because of his boyfriend who still has three extra classes compared to his free periods for the rest of the day.

But do you know what this actually means? It certainly implied that Jimin had to leave Yoongi all by himself.

Let me repeat that. All by himself.

This is the sole reason why the freshman hates Mondays the most. It causes his heart to worry, make a frown appear on his face and forces his head to overthink all the...possibilities.

He is too afraid to leave the elder out of sight because of what might happen during the unimaginably long time Jimin's eyes were not glued to Yoongi as if the senior was a stick of delicious candy that he is.

Jimin is paranoid that the killer who used to send him love letters, fresh stems of Daffodils and managed to make him have a teeny tiny crush on the male would pop out of nowhere and do things that the freshman could never imagine once he- no, once 'they' let their guards down.