42 / Deep

"And let me strip you."

"Wha- what d-do you mean?" The tip of his ears flushing pink, Jimin blinked twice but still ask with a shamelessly fast beating heart that spoke much louder and certainly clearer than his stutters which is now the cause of the elder's amusement.

"Jimin ah, you dressed up so prettily...it would be such a shame for me to not be the one taking these off..." Yoongi gets in the freshman's personal space and mindlessly traces his fingers around the soft fabric of Jimin's black bomber jacket and also the baby pink crop top underneath.

"And what about it?" Managing to not stutter on his reply was something Jimin became quickly proud of but he was faced with a bigger challenge when his sanity was already hanging on the line because of all the scenarios he had while planning this outfit.

"You know exactly what I mean love. After all, you were the one who wanted this from the start...right baby boy?"

Jimin's head spinning as if dizzy at Suga's confident tongue, he could only wish to see that smirk but he was under a blindfold and although his both hands are free to do whatever it takes to finally see Suga's tempting face, it was as if invisible chains are holding him back like a law that could not be broken otherwise there will be punishment.

"S-suga, will you strip me?"

The orange-haired male's breath hitches as he feels the elder's full hand going under his pink crop top, feeling him everywhere but soon, those large cold hands travelled back down again to hold onto his petit waist which burns from the elder's touch like wildfire.

"Let's go to the bed, hm?" Yoongi huskily whispered into the latter's ear before leading the blindfolded Jimin to lay down on the red crimson bed and waits for what's about to come.

"So fascinating, Jimin ah..." The mint haired male murmured as he hovers over the latter's body and leaned down until their noses touch, wanting to see those soft pink blushes appearing on Jimin's two flustered cheeks.

"H-hyung..." The younger mumbled slowly after feeling Suga's hot breath faintly brushing against his slightly parted red lips.

"Let's start with these." Yoongi smirked before gliding his index along the zipper of Jimin's black bomber jacket that has been hiding the gem underneath and soon, it was off.

"How did you think I would feel when seeing you wearing this love?" Making Jimin whimpered softly once he feels Suga's cold fingers palmed flat against his bare stomach before they soon moved up to the hem of the crop top's thin fabric.

"You would think I'm c-cute, that I'm the cutest baby boy." Jimin blushed madly when he noticed Suga flicking his index teasingly in and out of his top that was soon to be taken off as well, exposing his sun-kissed skin and a pair of small narrowed shoulders.

"My cutest baby boy." Yoongi corrected with a large satisfied grin on his face.

Before Jimin even knew it, he was stunned by the elder's dominant hands pulling gently onto some chunk of his skin to give it a little massage instead of one addicting pair of lips.

"You want to massage me?" Jimin frowned a little, clearly confused by the other's action before he soon allows himself to relax under those large hands which squeeze carefully onto both sides of his shoulders.

"Yes baby, let's not rush things." The mint haired senior displayed his gummy smile and continues messaging down the younger's slender arms.

"I don't want you to feel like I'm using you for sex Jimin ah, all I want is for you to know at least half of how much I've been loving you."

Cannot reply as he had become way too speechless by such beautiful words this man contently filled his heart with, Jimin smiled overwhelmingly and stopped staring ahead into the blindfolds empty view to only closed his lids and enjoys every touches on his skin instead.