50 / Not

"I'm your Senpai."

Yoongi chuckled dryly and effortlessly lifts Jimin up again by his fluffy buttocks before forcefully pushing him down against the bathroom counter just so the latter could see how pretty he looked when getting fucked by him and no one else.

"Yoongi Senpai!"

Jimin called out with pleasure as his lustful orbs rolled upwards to see how his slim curvy body was being erotically punched forward by each powerful thrust from the mirror's reflection.

Oh and not to mention how his little flushed cock slaps harshly against the sink creamy counter as the coldness of it sends shivers down his falling apart body that could only rely on Yoongi's large hands on his petit waist and his left leg that was swung up on the school's smooth-surfaced counter for better access.

"You like that slut? Like seeing how good I'm fucking you? How those little dicks can't fill you up like mine?"

Yoongi dirtily rasps into Jimin's ear as he maintained eye contact with the shuddering freshman through the mirror's reflection that the younger seems to cannot keep his red teary eyes off.

"Answer me!" Continuing to relentlessly ram into the boy's tight pink hole, Yoongi shouted a clear order which immediately trembles out another filthy sound from Jimin who prettily arches his back and flutters his lashes open to the elder's drowning dark orbs that demands an answer.

"Y-you on-ly! S-senpai's c-cock only." The orange-haired male gasps when heat pools down to the deepest pit of his stomach and instantly confirms his nasty thought that this will be the quickest someone will ever make him come yet.

"Yea', that's right." Yoongi hummed in satisfaction before his mean gaze flickered down and for one sure thing, he loves the wonderful sight of being inside Jimin's round and is currently flushing in pink cheeks that swallowed up his lengthy dick so well.

But because of how thick the younger considerably was, whenever Yoongi's hips strike forward and make a harsh contact with those full moon buttocks, the senior could feel his cock twitching at the responsive sight which he was so lucky to see as Jimin's pink little hole takes everything he could offer as a good slut.

It felt like home, the feeling of being inside Jimin was warm and each of the latter's moans was so rewarding that Yoongi could not help but fasten up his pace and pursue more of those sweet sounds which he is slowly but surely becoming addicted to.

"S-so good Jimin, fuck! You're so damn tight." The mint haired male unconsciously praised with his dominant hand needing against Jimin's ass whilst the other possessed a deadly grip on the latter's gorgeous hips.

"S-senpai..."

"Yea', angel?" In a gentle tone, Yoongi asked after tearing his gaze away from Jimin's Godly body to concernedly avert his attention to the struggling younger who seems to want something in particular.

"T-take off y-your shirt." Jimin eventually says with a whine, not liking how he does not get to see more of the elder's bare skin and certainly that buff chest he has been snuggling up against for weeks before.

"Muscles kink." Yoongi thought to himself before grinning with confidence as he thrusts slow but deep into the younger just so that he could begin to successfully pulled the white shirt over his head and let it falls meaninglessly to the ground.