37 / In

Jimin's POV

Bodies jeering side by side next to faces they have never met without a single care to what the world may think of their careless actions in this lousy yet courageous night, Jimin kept on dancing with a deep shade of red spreading all over his drunken cheeks.

Nothing in this world is significant to the drunken orange head anymore, not even the dim yet flashy multi-coloured lights that shone from the large disco ball which hung down from the flat roof and not even how his throat was going hoarse due to all the giggles.

Jimin's blurry vision was tainted with unknown faces that were smiling widely throughout the night like the jumbled laughter ringing nonstop beside his ears, their carefree melodies mixing so well with random upbeat pop songs.

Pleasant sweats forming a thin layer on his tanned skin, Jimin swayed his hips, flutters his glittery lids open and dances all he wants while taking a deep breath in,-

-filling his calm yet drunken mind with the leftover traces of alcohol that lingers within the sticky air which was now and then cuts through by the flashing spotlights.

It was nothing new; Jimin dancing until he gets bored, until he smiles happily again like the older days until he could finally think of a solution to this loneliness and until he forgets how those pair of wet lips feel like brushing lovingly against his burning skin.

However, his moment of happiness did not last very long as he was quick to get tired of this place that reeks of high people, including himself.

The overly loud sounds were becoming irritating to his ears and the rapid movements of jelly-like arms swinging around randomly started to make him feel even dizzier which only doubles the urge to go back home and get some sleep he now craves.

"F-fuckk pe-ople~" The frenzied orange head slurred as his pink glossy lips turn into a small cute pout once he has quickly gotten used to the green, orange and blue crowd of wiggling worms.

Pushing his way out, Jimin's legs waddle in a hurried motion from behind him as he stumbled his way out of the busied club just to be met with the fresh wind making direct contact with his sleepy yet worn out and resulting in his orange bangs parting ways so dreamily from his now exposed forehead.

"Ah...it-'s c-cold." The drugged freshman whined with a stomp of feet as he brought up his sweaty yet warm hand to rub them against the area of his forming goosebumps skin.

'Home' - That was where Jimin needed to be at that moment.

He needed his bed - the only place where he could let it all out and permit his bottled loneliness to consume him at once because of the lucid dream he refuses to have every single night by either getting drunk or stubbornly declining to get a wink of sleep at all.

Fear of having those dreams that make him beg...

Looking around the outside of the alive club, Jimin rapidly squinted his hazy eyes to get a decent view of any transportation that could luckily bring him home tonight and not another cheap hotel bed where he would now not so gladly wake up in the morning to.

The night's fresh wind kept on brushing against the drugged freshman's sun-kissed skin as he continues his lonely gaze down the emptied street with no taxi or other cars running thrivingly on the pitch-black road.

Its colour of black making Jimin wonder if he tries stepping a foot in, he would hopelessly fell into that void of darkness which he has experienced once or twice before.

"Taxi..."

Jimin tiredly mumbled into the chilly breeze but as far as his eyes searched, there was nothing but endless pits of darkness outside the club that fortunately has a large bright neon sigh hung above to be the prettily dressed freshman's only source of light.