54 / But

Jimin's POV

××××

Dear My Beautiful Daffodil

This may be the last letter I write to you but I hope to declare my true feelings through this little poem. Enjoy my love.

I recall the first time I saw you, the moment you look 'too good to be true'. Such a delicate flower you are to be surrounded by men and nerdy boys like me.

Oh, what did you do to me Daffodil?

I recall the second my heart shrine, the moment I say 'you are only mine'. Such a fucking idiot I am to easily fell in love with a boy like you.

Oh please tell me Angel!

I kill n' slay and do murder but that can't be halt, blame it on my addiction, falling too deep, I recall.

I wail n' sob and cry harder but that can't be your fault, blame it on my confusion,
drowning to sleep, I recall.

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks and months past, yet I still find myself falling into an ocean consider of you and only you, my love.

And it's honestly isn't scary being engulfed by water that is just as warm as you. It felt like home actually, a place where I could pretty much relate once you smile like everything is okay.

Just another vast ocean that looked prettier than the others on the outside but its loneliness cannot be reciprocated on the narrowed inside.

No matter how strong the current is, I still find myself swimming at the same spot. Unmoving as if you don't welcome me to the bottom of your ocean.

But I want to, to know you better, to see more of that precious smiles, to falls in love deeper just by looking into your eyes and so much more...there are so many things I could love about you Park Jimin.

But I'm a greedy bastard and I only wished to be more than just above your sea level.

Is that too much to ask for Park Jimin?

No matter what your answer may be, I have already decided.

"I could drown myself in someone like you."

××××

"No. No...this isn't true." His mind suddenly going number, Jimin's hushed mumbles came out frantically as if he wanted to convince himself in something that can't be possible and probably isn't either, he thinks.

"Yoonie isn't h-him, he can't be." As the wind howls and rumbles from the outside, the orange-haired freshman hears no other sound except himself as he clutches the letter closer to his panting chest that lies an excitedly beating heart.

"No no...it's wrong, it isn't true anyway...the letter can just be here! Yeah...go bed, y-you're probably dreaming hahaha." Jimin laughs comically to himself as he consciously moves away from the ridiculous working desk and spun around for the door he never meant to open.

"Yoonie can't be that Senpai anyway, he can't even kill a single fly-" The blabbering did not last long.

In that mere fraction of a second, Jimin's eyes landed on the 'storage' wall as the nicely written letter in his tight grip falls out so effortlessly and landed on the ashy grey carpeted floor, making no sounds unlike the freshman's disturbed breathing that slice through the sudden thickening air.