17 / Hands

Unlike every other student in the University of Seoul, Jimin wore Tight Sparkly Hot Pink Swimshorts.

Yep, you heard that correct and guess what he absolutely wrecked it.

With that pink thing roughly 10cm long and so damn tight that it barely covers half of his glorious ass cheeks but not to mention how it perfectly shows off the male's Godly thick thighs that Yoongi once proudly says that he would gladly die by those pair of meat someday.

"Shit!"

Yoongi cursed in a groan after realising how tense his body has become but still, he refused to look away from the captivating male who had a flirtatious smile spread across his pretty face throughout his entire arrival.

Jimin always looks so unbearable and it does things not only to Yoongi but to other students and that's what the black-haired male usually hates the most but right now he couldn't care less because his Jiminie is out there looking so fucking unbearable.

And if you haven't noticed, this Jimin looked completely different from yesterday, radiating off that innocent and kind to heart vibes as if he was an angel disguised in a human body but even so! Yoongi still found himself staring at the new latter without the slightest bit of shame.

"Male sluts." One of the girls who was walking by and is wearing a revealing red bikini harshly spitted with an annoyed expression as she gossips with her taller friend.

"Especially that Jimin one! Like how can you dress like that when you got Jackson oppa's dick down your throat? Fucking disgusting."

The blonde brusquely squirmed with two judgmental pair of blue orbs which turns emerald green as she glances longer at a certain peach haired student who seems to be attracting everyone's attention like a magnet.

"Go get a dick or a pussy whatever, I'm tryna' focus here." Yoongi, who was wrapped in dry towels , casually says with his eyes not leaving the giggling freshman for a single second since he felt more than disappointed with himself for forgetting his trusty binoculars at home.

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me, now go." Yoongi hummed calmly while lifting a hand to shoo the noisy girls away.

"Ugh! He's probably gay for that whore, let-"

"What did you just say?" The black-haired male snapped with a deep cold voice and sharply twisted his neck to stare at the two bikini girls with harsher eyes than when he was gazing softly at Jimin.

"That you're gay?"

"No, not that part." Yoongi venomously hissed and the blonde girl erupted into a gigantic smirk when she realised what the senior actually meant.

"Oh! That Jimin's a little whore? He's totally it, no wonder why he's been fucked so many times. Seducing must be what he's best at! considering how many cocks he gets in his flat aids ass." The two girls laughed like dying rats in unison and it made Yoongi blood boils.

He had always despised people who downgrade his property.

"Go." Yoongi quickly shudders when his hands started twitching frantically and his veins running cold to the wild imagination of slicing the girls' ugly throats with any material nearby. A coconut sounds nice don't ya' think?