57 / Senpai

3rd's Person's POV

In the middle of the humid July, everyone spent their holiday with smiles, laughters and nights that were filled with endless chatters as there were many activities to do and various ways to relax their mind while being in the embrace of nature.

The lake nearby was serene like an unprovoked baby and Jin and Yoongi has officially became fishing buddies since then as they would catches big fishes and sails into the open sea like pirates in broad daylight.

In addition, the Pink Princess would complain about how the fishes weren't taking the baits and Yoongi needed to fight the urge to laugh as they have been on the boat for approximately 5 hours more with no baits left and no fishes caught.

On the other hand, Taehyung and Jungkook went shopping in little markets near their rented place and to his lover's surprise, the Gucci Hunter found something else he likes other than the popular brand and it's nothing other than mouth watering dumplings!

However, Taehyung still does not know if it would become an obsession.

For Namjoon, he was having the time of his life connecting with nature and reading such spectacular book while adapting to the chill surrounding which helps to clear his mind away from any studying and his strict goal to become a sciencetist.

On the fifth day, Namjoon was painting with Junkook but the Unicorn obsessed couple unexpectedly came up to them and offered a long bike ride around the lake to which they both agreed of course.

But going cycling wasn't the only special thing that happened as they found a donkey farm only 30 minutes away and decided to have quick a walk around due to Dahyun and Hoseok's persistence of wanting to take a closer look.

Yet that was the worst decision the smart and quick witted Namjoon has ever agreed on as the couple were relentless on spending their next 3 hours cooeing at how elegant and majestic each scruffy donkeys looked.

Not to mention how Hoseok was ranting happily with his good dongsaeng Jungkook about how it would have been 'super duper awesome' for them to magically turns into a mystical creature such as...unicorns!

At the end of the day, they eventually have to leave the donkeys farm and Hoseok was no doubt crying into his girlfriend's arms for the next 30 minutes straight as Dahyun herself also tries her very best not to break down too.

Unfortunately, things didn't go as well for Jimin since he caught a cold.

It wasn't serious don't worry! But most of the time, the blonde would have no choice but to stay in bed as he is too tired to move a single muscle. Of course, Yoongi became extra clingy and worried so he would regularly goes to take care of his sick Daffodil for the remaining days.

As the wind sways left and right like the ticking of the grandfather's clock, the sky has settled down with its chosen reddish orange before slowly changing its mind to jet black with the faintest of ocean blue above the horizon and the next thing we know is how this night became their last.

"I can't believe it's our last night here already." Jungkook puckered his thin pink lips together as he stares sullenly at the burning away campfire and the smell of burnt wood which surprisingly brings comfort but gloominess at the same time.

"We had so much fun..." Taehyung sips from his coca cola can as his feline eyes brinks with salty tears.

"The donkeys, the left over chicken bones, the Unicorn rubberings." Hoseok sing songed, once joyous expression turning dull just like the way he stares up miserablely at the now dark and empty sky.

"This is getting emotional." Namjoon pointed out the obvious with a small saddened smile stretched across his calm face.

However, the comment instantly made Jin glances at his boyfriend before bursting out laughing and taking everyone by surprise as they all snapped out of their melancholy thoughts.