1 / Dear

Unknown's POV

'What do you think of when you heard of the name Min Yoongi?'

Well, my name is Min Yoongi, Suga for short but yeah whenever I look into the mirror I see myself as a cool, popular, heartless guy who gets to hook up with different girls every Friday or even more on the daily basis.

As cringey as that sound, it was exactly what every guy do here at the University of Seoul.

Moving on, Min Yoongi should be someone you could die for, someone who will never get down on his knee or give up easily, emotionless and unaffected by anything just like the quote itself...

'Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.'

It might seem like I'm bragging but I'm just being honest.

Doesn't it feel good to be known? to be praised for whatever you do whether it's right or so fucking messed up Isn't it golden to be able to knock any bastards out with one single weak punch? You think about it.

I am someone who people should be afraid of and Yeah that's what I think of whenever I see my reflection but what do other gets when they heard of a Min Yoongi?

"Watch where you're going you little nitwit!"

I painedly hissed as my body weakly made contact with the cold hard floor. Slowly but eagerly, I look up from my books that were now scattered all over the floor and glared at the person who has forcefully bumped into me.

"What are you looking at nerd?!" The guy spitted out as an idiotic smile appeared on his sly face. "Someone's angry?"

The other students laughed as they leaned against their lockers, eyes focused on the usual frail boy who was dusting himself off the floor and took a step closer to the taller yet buffer male whose friends peered down at Yoongi while cackling nonstop at their leader's remarks.

"What's this midget gonna do? Cry to your mommy?" The leader raised his voice, earning multiple laughter that kept on running through Yoongi's head without a single break.

It took the senior a few seconds to think before answering his bully with a casual 'Nothing.'

With that, he crouched down to pick up his books from the floor as the laughers completely died down but it did not take long for him to feel a sharp pain in his stomach and a big rough hand tightening around his defined pale jaws.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?!" The guy annoyedly questions as he glared at the shorter male who was looking at him back with the same two pair of cold soulless eyes.

"I'm Min fucking Yoongi." The nerd answered with no hesitation before grabbing the male's wrist and snapped those to the side like it's nothing.

Loud gasps were heard as the biggest bully falls to the ground while the frail boy calmly continued to walk away with piles of books in his hands and his backpack neatly strapped to his uniform that seemed like it was ironed just a few hours ago.

His white shirt nicely tugged in, his round glasses with thick two lenses that labelled him as a 'nerd', his black frizzy hair that covers almost half of his eyes and lastly the dark circles beneath it.