55 / Your

3rd Person's POV

"I'm the killer, your Senpai." As if the sky also agreed that this is exactly what had to be spoken, the claps of thunder arrived on cue immediately after Yoongi's confession has greatly pierced the thin air but no one flinched.

Not blinking nor removing his hard gaze, the senior only stares at the pretty male in front of him with transparent eyes that now have absolutely nothing behind them. He got no secrets left to hide.

No one speaks for the next 10 awkward seconds and Yoongi tries to swallow the nasty taste inside his mouth that always return after observing the little details, like for example; How Jimin hasn't blinked his eyes yet. The freshman was in a state of shock and Yoongi can't blame him at all.

"Do you hate me now?" It's just a question to break the ice but the senior's tone only hardens because of how he wanted to punch himself for asking something so obvious. Of course, Jimin would hate him...who would want to continue loving a sick murderer?

"I killed 5 people for you and I would kill more to have you." Feeling the need to push further until he reached the limit where there is nothing more to say, the mint haired male dryly chuckled at his own insanity as he takes a slow step closer to the latter who still hasn't moved a single inch from where he stood, soiled on the grey carpet.

The grey carpet which Yoongi sees blood in as it leaks from the polaroids of Jimin's exes that were hung up on the walls. It's quite a scene; the bright inky colour surrounding the frozen freshman who hadn't dared to take a step away from what he unknowingly created.

"For me..." Jimin lightly whispered underneath his sharp intake that became more present than ever once the rooms fall into utter silence. So it's true, Yoonie really is the killer. Jimin has already lost count of how many times he repeated that simple realisation.

Yoongi carefully leaned closer with his pained eyes staring deep into Jimin's clueless brown ones. Then, he only inhaled deeply to shudder out another eery laugh which was followed by yet again another similar question that he can't help asking.

"Are you scared of me Angel?"

The freshman didn't respond but instead, he quickly tears his wide surprised eyes away from his boyfriend who now watches with harshly frowned eyebrows and a confused pair of eyes that showcased a sudden rush of fear.

The next thing Jimin knows is that Yoongi began to shout like a mad man with his unrecognisable voice deepening and becoming so hoarse that it rings like a broken fire alarm inside his numb ears.

"Answer me Jimin ah! It's not like you fucking cares about those dead bastards. You love me! You care for me only! I k-know you do..." Yoongi's chest rises and falls drastically as his ragged breathing became uneven simply by the latter not replying or saying any words to soothe his growing moral panic.

At this second as Jimin refused to spare a look at him, Yoongi hated the silence between them more than anything else in the entire world and he only wishes for it to end soon.

So with that high hope, Yoongi brings a hand up to caress the younger's delicate face. "Jimin ah, I-"

"Go downstairs."

"Go downstairs..." Hands pausing abruptly before it could touch Jimin's cheek, the mint haired senior repeated slowly as if he was trying to process the order which was spoken so monotonously that it nerve wrecked him because of how he has never heard something like that coming from his sweet Angel before.

Of course, Yoongi begin to panic. It was as if Jimin is kicking him out of his own house or the male just simply didn't want to see his face anymore which, by the way, is most likely worst than the first theory although Yoongi wished that there were none in the first place.