"Sure, are you guys down for that?" Once again, the sea of heads nodded in agreement.

So, Connor got up and grabbed two hats and his phone. He put everyone's phone in the first beanie, and the list of challenges in the second.

Each person pulled out someone else's phone and was told that they were supposed to go through the most recent texts.

"Uncle 'Lex, is there anything I should know about before I read you and Uncle J's texts?" She laughed.

"No, there is not, you little smartass."

Zoe went first, reading off his brother's texts between him and Evan. They cringed as she read aloud the conversation they had about what bread was better, and it ended with Michael reading about Jared's caffeine obsession.

They moved onto the second round, placing their phones back into the hat.

"Ooh, yes! Now it's reversed and I have your phone, Bumblebee." Alex grinned.

"Okay," Evan started, "we're going through search histories."

Charleas heart skipped a beat as soon as she heard that. She was frozen in fear, her eyes wide open. But, she calmed herself, remembering that what she kept hidden was in Private Mode.

"Oh, and you can search through their private mode."

She couldn't breathe, she couldn't move, nothing. She watched as Alex opened her phone and frowned.

"There's like two tabs open, you must be hiding something in private mode."

"No!" She screamed, jumping up from her spot on the floor.

"Haha, someone's scared of what I'm gonna find."

He held her phone up as she tried, but failed to swipe the device from his hands.

"Uncle Lex, give me my phone! Please!" Charlea pleaded.

But it was too late, Alex had seen what she was trying so desperately to keep a secret.

He covered his mouth with his hand and froze.

"Oh...Oh my god. Charlea, bumblebee, I...I'm sorry. Here."

He handed her the phone and watched as she ran up the stairs in tears. The whole group was concerned after watching their sweet, bubbly little Charlea, turn into a mess.

"Umm, what the fuck just happened?" Jared asked, his voice laced with worry. "What was on her private section?"

"Nothing, babe, it was nothing." He lied.

"Alex," Connor said, close to tears, "I just watched my daughter run into her room crying cause of what you saw, it can't be nothing. Please, just tell us, is it anything we should be concerned about? Is she doing something harmful or-"

"No, god no, nothing like that, I promise. Why don't you guys keep playing and I'll go talk to her."

Alex kissed Jared's lips quickly and raced up the stairs to her room.

He knocked on the door, only to be told to go away. Alex didn't listen, he opened the door to see her curled up in a ball sobbing hysterically. He quickly wrapped her in a hug and kissed the top of her head.

"Charlea, sweetheart, can you look at me?" She glanced up ever so slightly and looked at her uncle in the eye. "Charlea, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you and I'm sorry I invaded your privacy. You asked me not to look and I shouldn't have looked."

"It's fine," she said, wiping her eyes, "I guess they all know now, so, it doesn't matter."

"No, I didn't tell them."