Do You Love Him

Welcome back to the chapter number 71 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"Arashi-kun..." Koyuki whispered staring at Naruto the two of them where stood in a field under a small oak tree. The two of them had been through a horrible ordeal Sienna had been a princess who was being targeted by her brother in order to claim the throne from their father.

Arashi had been the bodyguard who had a dark past as he was also an assassin in the past however after the death of his family he turned his life around by helping people...and so the romantic film about the princess and the bodyguard began. Throughout the film they grew closer until the point where Arashi stormed the palace after Sienna had been kidnapped and fought her brother killing him in battle.

"Sienna-hime...you know I'm not good with words or expressing my emotions...but when I'm with you I don't worry about that all know is that when I'm with you I can be me and just me, I know I'm only a warrior and I have nothing I can offer you but I...just want you to know...I love you" Arashi confessed and immediately tears trailed down Sienna's cheeks and a large smile found itself on her face.

"Arashi-kun...you don't have to offer me anything...because you have given me so much, you have sacrificed your body for me and...I...I love you" Sienna confessed causing Arashi to smile before the two of them slowly started to lean in and kiss. The two of them kissed for several minutes their hands where all over each other and their bodies where mashed up against each other.

"And cut...that was excellent I could really feel the emotion in the characters great work Koyuki-sama and Naruto-san" The director said causing Naruto and Koyuki to sigh before dropping the character.

"That felt cheesy" Naruto stated and Koyuki sent him a glare, realizing what he had said Naruto threw his hands in front of him protecting himself from the danger known as a woman's fury.

"Not the kiss...I meant the confession" Naruto said quickly and Koyuki's glare softened slightly before she sighed and smiled.

"I don't know, I thought it was kind of romantic" Koyuki commented looking around at the scenery she was in. It was quite beautiful it was a large open space with a single oak tree however with the combination of the sun the atmosphere felt great.

"You think? Personally I thought the confession sounded way to...corny, why would anyone even say something like that?" Naruto questioned running a hand through his hair while looking at his clothing he was actually dressed up in leather armour while Koyuki was wearing a light blue dress.

"I think it's beautiful being told how much you mean to someone...it's always nice to feel appreciated" Koyuki replied and Naruto thought for a moment before shrugging.

"I suppose I can see where you're coming from anyway we have one more scene before the end of the movie" Naruto said and Koyuki nodded with a frown. She was sad the movie was coming to an end after she and Naruto had kissed they had gotten a lot closer as friends.

"Okay everyone next we have the sex scene...so get ready" The director yelled and everyone nodded and started scampering around like headless chickens.

Naruto shook his head it was time to get this over with besides it's not like he'd be literally having sex on camera however this still felt a little uncomfortable.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"I love you" Arashi said kissing Sienna's neck before making his way down to her bosom causing Sienna to moan. Reaching her hands into Arashi's pants Sienna began to move her hand all around.