Revelations

Welcome back to chapter number 194 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Izumi

"Who are you ?" Izumi asked suspiciously. This person was able to sneak up on her without alerting. This chakra felt familiar yet different.

"Ku..kuuu.kuu..Izumi-chan. Looks like you are healthy and stronger then ever. No wonder Naruto gave you the medicine. You are beautiful." Spoke the hooded figure. Soon the figure removed his hood making Izumi narrow her eyes. What this vermin wanted to talk with her.

"What you want Kabuto. Speak fast or die." Izumi said while leaking little killer intent. Ever since Naruto's death, she never has been in any good mood and now seeing this snake made her mood even worse.

"Don't be so mean Izumi-chan, I'm here to help you. Consider it a token of my good and pure heart. After Sasuke-kun killed Orochimaru-sama, it felt like my path of life was destroyed, but when i met Naruto it made me realize i could be my own person. We both are students of sanin yet Naruto made a name for himself whereas i was a nobody. So for making me realize my way of thinking i helped Naruto with the medicine and since you are his lover i wanted to help you too. " Kabuto spoke and  removed his whole robe showing a body like a snake. Izumi seeing this felt a shiver down her spine. He looked just like Orochimaru but more freaky. 

"You see Izumi-chan, Tobi told little Sasuke-kun you secret and to avenge the injustice done to you, Sasuke-kun formed is own small group and now works for Tobi. Currently he is on his way to fight Bee the eight tail Jinchūriki. After that he plans on attacking Konoha to eliminate all the ones responsible for the Uchiha Coup. He also plans on killing Tsunade and her son Hashirama due to your intimate relation with Naruto. And yes before i go, Naruto is alive and recovering in Konoha. I wonder what will happen if Sasuke attacks Naruto's family." Kabuto explained will grinning madly. He knew Sasuke was powerful especially after awakening Mangekyou Sharingan but only a fool will believe he has a chance against Naruto. And with that Kabuto poofed away in smoke signalling he was a shadow clone all the time.

Izumi felt her head spinning after all the revelations. Naruto is alive, knowing this made her heart beat faster. Without even her knowing she started to cry in happiness. He soul mate was alive, words could not describe how she was feeling. But she soon felt dread after remembering Sasuke's plan. Tobi was using Sasuke and there was no way he will come back alive if he attacks Naruto or his family. Naruto was already stronger then her even in his weak form, him killing Kisame was a testament to it but now he is free from his illness and she has no doubt, there is no one in all elemental Nations who could stand toe to toe with Naruto. Perhaps Madara or Hashirama the First Hokage stood a chance. She needed to move fast.

"I need to hurry and warn Naruto about Sasuke. I need to be there to save Sasuke from dying a brutal death." Izumi thought while running at full speed but she suddenly felt sick and had a feeling to throw up. Ignoring the feeling she continued running forward with hope to finally see Naruto again.

Konoha better be ready, Uchiha Princess is coming back.

Unknown Area

"Fuck Nagato, fuck Namikaze brother." Came a angry shout which belonged to TObi.

"First that bastard Fourth Hokage ruins my plan, then his sons are ruining it again. I should have listened when Nagato warned me about Naruto. Now both Kisame and Nagato along with his Rinnegan are gone." Tobi ranted. When he was attacked by Naruto he was surprised by the skills shown by him. But he was confident he could defeat Naruto but he was proved wrong when he almost died by Naruto's hand. He also had never expected Nagato to attack konoha and die.