Make you Happy

Welcome back to the chapter number 118 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Izumi watched Naruto as he lay on a small bed made of straw he was resting peacefully now after being brought back to the village from the pyramid. As soon as he had been put down on the bed he had begun thrashing around mumbling incoherent words, it had taken four of the villagers to hold him down to stop his thrashing and finally he had calmed down again and back into a peaceful sleep.

She frowned staring at Naruto he was hiding stuff from her...and she knew it he was being suspiciously secret about things and he seemed to be a lot more on edge than he did before as if he was expecting someone to attack him at any minute.

Sighing Izumi stood up moved a part of her black bangs out of her eyes there were so many questions running through her mind right now and so little answers...she wanted to know just exactly Naruto had been doing when they had parted she wanted to know how he had been able to lift an entire island and she wanted to know just exactly what his end game plan was.

It frustrated her to think that someone like her who had everything figured out would want to be more like him someone who lived on the moment and rolled with the punches so to say. She wished she could be more care free like him and enjoy life but...once you had seen the expiration date of your life it was hard to do that...she was on borrowed time.

She had seen the picture that Naruto had pocketed and found herself feeling strange...she had met Naruto's parents once...at different times of course she had met Kushina back when Mikoto her mother had seen her around the streets of Konoha and she had met Minato when he had given a speech to the new academy students like her.

Thinking back Izumi could remember parts of those times, she could remember the academy quite well and she could even remember Naruto being in the same class as her...however he had always been sat by himself she couldn't particularly remember any friends he had either in the academy as well.

She was no better of course but she had purposely ignored everyone in order to become the best Kunoichi she could be for the Uchiha clan and for Konoha. Friends had been pointless since most of them weren't even worth her time and the majority of the people that had been in the academy were civilian kids who had pestered her for her age and how she was so talented to enter the academy at a young age.

But thinking back Naruto was a loner...he never talked to anyone and always went out of his way to avoid people, Izumi herself had no idea why but she always did regret not talking to him back then due to how lonely he had looked...it had been part of the reason she had helped Nimato when she had been an anbu in Konoha the two had exactly the same face when they were lonely.

Hearing some footsteps Izumi narrowed her eyes before pulling out a kunai and once she saw Yakui appear in the doorway she kept her kunai up for a few seconds before placing it back in a holster.

"Ah...I thought I'd find you in here" Yakui said trying to start small talk however Izumi was barely listening to him and Yakui seeing her reaction frowned for a moment before taking a step forward.

"I was wondering if we could talk...for a little bit in private?" Yakui wondered getting Izumi's attention what did he want really this was getting a bit more than annoying. Taking a glance at Naruto Izumi wondered whether it would be safe to leave him for a few moments. Seeing her glancing at Naruto Yakui waved his hands a little in hopes to ease Izumi's worries.