Unexpected

Welcome back to the chapter number 89 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto sighed in boredom as he looked out of a window his time in Iwagakure had been...interesting to say the least. Yesterday he had been shown the main attractions by Kurotsuchi and he had to admit Iwagakure was a beautiful village in its own right.

His mind was still plagued however with many different problems...that dream he had honestly spooked him...every negative moment and every negative feeling he had been shown and felt again. However before he had woken up whatever was causing those images to appear also showed him the happiest moments of his life and he also felt the joy of seeing them once again.

"NAMIKAZE!" Naruto heard and immediately he felt something hit him on the head sending him flying to the floor.

Looking to the object that hit him Naruto noticed it was quite a thick book looking towards the culprit who threw it at him Naruto could feel his eyebrow ticking as Onoki was sat behind his desk with his arm extended his face was red with anger.

"Shitty old bastard...what do you think you're doing?" Naruto asked quickly standing up and got in Onoki's face, Onoki quickly stood on his desk and glared at Naruto.

"You want to fight? Perhaps at least then you'll learn to listen when people are talking fool" Onoki replied back holding his fist up the vein that was bulging on Naruto's forehead twitched slightly at the comment and held his own fist up.

"What did you say?" Naruto replied back he didn't know why but he and Onoki would always butt heads whenever they were in the same room like two children who had a childish rivalry.

"Naruto..." Naruto heard Izumi's voice and widened his eyes slightly before turning around and noticed Izumi looking at him and despite her having an emotionless look he could see the annoyance in her eyes and he could only imagine that if Onoki wasn't here she would have slapped him around the back of the head.

"Jeez...for an old man you get pretty angry easily don't you?" Naruto asked dropping his hand...he knew an annoyed Izumi was never a good thing as despite the fact she wouldn't attack him here she would when there alone eventually punish him for this.

"Back at you" Onoki said back putting his fist down as well before sighing and hopping back into his chair.

"As I was saying...it won't be long until Ryuujin makes his move I suspect his first goal will be to crumble Iwagakure and then make his way through the shinobi world" Onoki stated and Naruto and Izumi nodded in understanding.

"While he is powerful he would not stand a chance against every village on his own so I can also assume the reason we haven't seen him yet is because he's building his army" Onoki continued and yet again the two members of the Akatsuki in the room nodded.

"However I have also received some surprising news...Tsunade-hime and the Sunagakure council have also decided to send some of their shinobi here to help us take out Ryuujin...they must already have understood the implications if that man was left to do what he wanted" Onoki murmured he hated relying on other villages for strength especially Konoha but after taking a defeat from Ryuujin Onoki understood just how powerful this man was and he needed all the help he could get.

Naruto raised his eyebrows in surprise...Tsunade was helping as was Sunagakure he couldn't possibly imagine who they would send but he did wonder whether or not she knew he was here since she was always able to anticipate most moves.