I'll Save You

Welcome back to the chapter number 56 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto yawned while opening his eyes he had slept for the last few hours but he still couldn't get much sleep due to worrying over Izumi. The idea that she was dying had still not fully sunk in yet but...he was going to find a cure for her no matter what.

Picking up the medical book Izumi had been reading Naruto began flicking through pages to find any hint to what she had it was obvious it was a rare disease if Naoru couldn't produce a permanent cure for it of course she was no Tsunade but he had his doubts even she wouldn't be able to cure Izumi.

After several hours of reading through page after page Naruto came across a page he found quite interesting.

"Anti-Pregnancy Jutsu" Naruto muttered of course it had nothing to do with Izumi however he still found the page interesting due to the fact he had seen it so many times.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Anti-Pregnancy Jutsu

History

The Anti-Pregnancy jutsu is a technique developed in order to prevent Kunoichi's getting pregnant it was first perfected by Tsunade Senju. Eventually the technique was taught worldwide and has been in use for all Kunoichi.

How the technique works

The technique is used by forming a chakra bubble in the womb and it absorbs the semen out, there can be some problems and the technique won't work if the wrong hand seals are performed.

Weaknesses

There a few weaknesses in this technique, such as if it is not used 12 hours after sexual intercourse the effects will be reduced by 85% however the main weakness for this technique is after each use it becomes less and less effective.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto smiled slightly noticing the creator of the technique he could imagine how much this must have helped Kunoichi who had to go on seduction missions however like every jutsu it had its weaknesses and for Naruto he had learnt something new about this technique at least.

Hearing a slight groan Naruto closed the book and looked over towards Izumi as she seemed to be waking up.

"How do you feel?" Naruto asked walking towards Izumi with a glass of water.

Izumi groaned again in pain her body felt like it was on fire, she could hear vaguely the sound of Naruto's voice however she couldn't put together a sentence her head was hurting too much.

She had been trying so hard to keep her condition secret from Naruto as she knew he would constantly worry about her and she didn't want to hold him back with her condition however in order to do this she had to take risks when it came to taken her medication in order not to rise Naruto's suspicion, of course there had been times when she was unable to be discreet about taking her medicine but she had been able to play it off luckily.

Now however she had collapsed in front of him there was no way he wouldn't know what was happening now...she had hoped to go out quietly leaving no one hurt from her death.

"Yeah...what happened?" Izumi asked knowing exactly what happened however she was hoping to fool Naruto into believing there was nothing wrong but what she didn't see was the narrowing of Naruto's eyes and his fists tightening.