Where am I ?

Welcome back to the chapter number 86 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Izumi stared emotionlessly at the unconscious form of Naruto as he lay in a hospital bed there was a tube stuck in his body that was connected to several bags of blood. Apparently he had lost so much blood he had fell into a sort of comatose state and if he had been left a few more minutes he would have died.

The sound of the machines beeping caused Izumi to frown...Naruto was in this state because of her she had recklessly battled Ryuujin and had not been bothered she was going to die since she was dying anyway...however Naruto had jumped in front of an attack that was meant for her and in the process was left wounded badly.

She could still see the peaceful look he had on his face even now as he lay in the hospital bed he had been ready to give up his life for her and was happy to do so she hated the fact Naruto was like this...so stupid and reckless never thinking about the consequences of his actions.

However that was also the thing she liked about him most as well...his recklessness called out a bravery she had never seen before his stupidity allowed him to see things clearer than a lot more people and his will was stronger than she had ever seen even when he was unconscious he could sense when they were all in danger and his body forced itself to try protect them.

Looking at the bandage that was wrapped around his chest Izumi bit her lip that wound was going to scar...what was it about him that continued to protect people he cared about he may be an ass and even a jerk at times however the majority of the time his heart was always in the right the place.

Sighing Izumi rubbed her eyes she was tired and completely exhausted she could feel her illness straining her body the over usage of her Mangekyo Sharingan always made her body feel weaker than usual. She could tell that rest was needed for her to be able to get her strength back but she couldn't leave Naruto unguarded here in Iwagakure she would be okay since the populace seemed to not have a grudge against the Uchiha clan but she could still remember the reception they were all given when they first came here.

Flashback

Gamabunta landed in front of Iwagakure crushing a large portion of the ground in the process immediately Jiraiya jumped off with the toad making sure to keep not to drop Onoki or Kurotsuchi. Both Nimato and Izumi closely followed him before Jiraiya signaled to the large toad it was okay for him to leave.

"Stop..." Jiraiya heard turning around and immediately the group was surrounded by what seemed to be dozens of Iwagakure shinobi.

"I'm here with an injured Onoki and...his granddaughter by the looks of it" Jiraiya stated and many of the Iwagakure shinobi's narrowed their eyes before widening them it was true their leader was injured.

"What did you do to him Konoha scum" One of Iwagakure shinobi shouted and Nimato gritted his teeth they were insulting his home.

"Look that's Naruto Namikaze" Another one shouted gaining everyone else's attention before they all pulled out kunai's and glared.

"Look they brought that demon here to kill us" One of the Iwagakure shinobi shouted and Jiraiya prepared to fight as did Nimato and Izumi despite them carrying an unconscious Yotogi and Naruto.

"W-wait" A weak voice said causing everyone's eyes to widen.

"Tsuchikage-sama" The Iwagakure shinobi shouted as Onoki struggled to keep his eyes open his body was injured and he felt tired.