He Left

Welcome back to the chapter number 185 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"I'm glad you're safe" Tsunade said in a softer voice than what people were used to hearing making Naruto smile slightly.

Sakura seeing the two looking at each other decided this would be the best chance to get out of the room the atmosphere in the room felt a bit to mature for her. Slyly tiptoeing out of the room she breathed a breath of fresh air as she remembered Naruto's size and shape before quickly rushing down the corridor to search for Ino so she could spill what had just happened.

"So...I heard you told everyone my secret" Naruto started his voice becoming more serious he had been waiting for Sakura to leave the room in order for him to have a conversation with Tsunade.

"I did...a lot has changed and I believe the best choice is for you to stay here" Tsunade replied back it was an honest answer as she knew the oncoming threats would take more than just herself and Nimato to protect the village.

"That wasn't your choice to make...my presence being in this village puts everyone at risk you know this" Naruto said. Internally he was confused. On one side he wanted to do was find Izumi as he was sure she would kick his ass for dying like that and on the other side he wanted to spend time with his family.

"Whether you're in the village or not it's in danger right now the five shinobi villagers are gathering as we speak to join forces to put an end to the Akatsuki...we need you here Naruto" Tsunade told Naruto who frowned at what she was saying.

"Besides...it's time Konoha had one of its heroes back" Tsunade stated with a smile which again caused Naruto to frown slightly.

"Think about it...but remember we need you, I need you and konoha needs you but most importantly our son needs you here you've played the villain far to long Naruto" Tsunade said placing her hand on Naruto's shoulder slightly before walking out of the room. Shaking his head he sighed before looking out of the window in the room he had a tough decision.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto frowned while looking out of the hospital window as another attempt to contact Izumi's summons failed it was like she had completely disappeared of the face of the planet. Hearing the sound of someone's footsteps Naruto smiled slightly at the sight of his brother walking into the room.

"This is the first time we've met where we haven't started throwing punches at one another isn't it" Naruto said with a laugh making Nimato also grin.

"You enjoy fighting far too much" Nimato replied back before sitting on his brother's bed.

"I know..." Naruto said before sighing he had been watching the sight of the village being re-built for a few hours now and he had to say it was good seeing his home being built again.

"I heard Baa-chan's annoyed at you" Nimato told Naruto who just nodded at the statement he knew Tsunade was annoyed at him but that woman was too busy trying to play happy families with him rather than trying to help with the larger plan of taking out of Madara.

"I think you should stay in the village...even if it's just for a little bit I want to get too know you...you know so much about me yet I know virtually nothing about you" Nimato said making Naruto sigh before he sat next to Nimato.

"I...want to believe me I want to spend time with you...Hashirama and Tsunade but she's out there and she doesn't even know I'm alive I need to find Izumi" Naruto said which had Nimato confused for a moment before he nodded in understanding.