You're Not So Bad

Welcome back to the chapter number 88 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto smiled as he sat on a branch in a tree that was rooted onto the top of the waterfall, he felt slightly more relieved he was able to tell Nimato about their relation and parents despite the fact he was still playing the enemy to Nimato he could honestly say this was one of the happiest times of his life.

"What was your life like in Konoha I bet it must have been sweet having Tou-san and Kaa-chan around" Nimato stated a little bit of jealousy in his voice however Naruto frowned as he thought back to his time in Konoha.

"...Lonely" Naruto answered truthfully and Nimato looked at him in confusion for a moment.

"What do you mean...you must have been popular since you were the son of the Hokage" Nimato assumed after all Konohamaru was pretty popular...well he had two friends so that was popular to Nimato.

"With power there is also isolation" Naruto answered confusing Nimato even more however Naruto grinned and looked towards his brother.

"It's getting late...we should get back" Naruto stated and Nimato nodded he was satisfied for now...Naruto had made it clear to him that it was only the Kyuubi he hated and wanted rid of and despite how Nimato viewed this as wrong he wouldn't argue with his brother's choice of life...however that didn't mean he wouldn't beat sense into him later.

"Yeah..." Nimato agreed slightly bummed that Naruto didn't answer the question he had asked but he had learnt that pushing his brother into answering questions was not the way to get answers out of him.

"One day...I'll tell you everything...so until then please be a little patient" Naruto said randomly and Nimato assumed he was talking about the question he had just asked and nodded.

"...Sure" Naruto smiled at his little brother's answer and put his hand on his head before disappearing in a yellow flash.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto and Nimato appeared back in Yotogi's room the hospital was a lot quieter now.

"Well I have to go I have a feeling that I don't want to keep a certain woman waiting" Naruto said patting Nimato on the shoulder before walking over to the window and opened it even wider to allow him to jump out.

Jiraiya sighed that boy seriously hadn't learnt anything when it came to women chasing them one after the other he narrowed his eyes slightly as he watched Naruto land next to a short black haired woman...if he was right that was Onoki's granddaughter and Naruto would be in a whole bunch of trouble if he tried anything with her.

"Did you get the answers you wanted?" Jiraiya asked Nimato and the young Jinchuriki frowned before nodding.

"Most of them...however I felt he was hiding something" Nimato answered truthfully and Jiraiya narrowed his eyes slightly.

"What did he tell you?" Jiraiya asked and Nimato began to tell him everything Naruto explained to him.

With Naruto

Naruto smiled as he noticed Kurotsuchi as he was falling to the floor, he wasn't sure what she wanted to do however this was a rare chance for him to take a look at the structure of the village without being attacked. He had to make sure Izumi was safe once he got back though she was probably either still asleep or bored out of her mind.