Reactions !

Welcome back to the twenty-eight chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Konohagakure No Sato, famous for its beautiful weather and forestry, at one time it was called the strongest of the five great ninja villages.

Created by both Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju Konohagakure has been the birthing place to many extraordinary shinobi that have shaken the very foundations of the shinobi world ranging from the three legendary Sannin Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru to the powerful and unmatched Hokage's.

However right now another legend in the making Kakashi Hatake famous for his skills in Ninjutsu and for learning over a thousand techniques, student to the Yondaime Hokage, Kakashi had made a name for himself all around the shinobi world as Kakashi of the Sharingan, the Sharingan he was given to by his friend and rival on his first mission as a Jounin that ended in a tragic loss.

Kakashi was sat at the bar known as Shushuya the bar where most shinobi would go for a quiet drink to whine down after a long mission but right now Kakashi was sat in the far corner by himself with multiple bottle of sake around him his one showing eye was burning with regret his hair was flopped down signifying he hadn't washed in a while all in all he looked pathetic and tired.

'Why did you leave Naruto...what happened to you" Kakashi thought as he picked up his half empty bottle of sake but before he could drink anymore the voices of several people he knew caught his attention.

"So you still haven't found anyone to pick as your student yet Kurenai?" Kakashi heard Asuma asked walking into the bar with Kurenai Yuhi, Anko Mitarashi, Maito Gai and Yugao Uzuki.

"No...I think I'm going to wait...for now until I see someone who needs me as a sensei" Kurenai said.

Kurenai was a fairly tall light skinned beautiful woman. She has long black untamed shoulder length hair, her eyes where a beautiful shade of red with single ring surrounding her pupil making them look a lot like the Uchiha clan's Sharingan around her eyes was purple eye shadow and on her lips she wore crimson lipstick. She was dressed in her usual outfit that consisted of a red mesh armour blouse which did nothing to hide her suggestive cleavage that was underneath and her impressive curves, with only the right sleeve visible. Over this was a material that resembled bandages with a pattern on it similar to those of a rose thorn, her hands and upper thighs where also wrapped in bandages and her Konoha protector was tied securely around her forehead securing her bangs just above her eyes.

"How Youthful, to look for someone who needs your help Kurenai" Maito Gai said while raising his fist in joy.

Gai had the appearance of a tall well-built man with high cheek bones, thick eyebrows and black hair cut into the shape of a bowl. Gai wore the typical Jounin vest above his green jumpsuit and on his legs where orange striped leg warmers, his Konoha headband was tied around his waist making it look a lot like a belt.

Before anyone could say anything to Gai, Anko had spotted Kakashi and raised an eyebrow after collecting her order Anko raised her hand in motion to Kakashi.

Anko was an average sized woman with black hair with a tint of violet in it and was styled into a short, spikey fanned ponytail. Her eyes where light brown and pupil-less, she wore a tanned overcoat that was purple on the inside, there were two pockets on the outside of the coat, covering her body was tight fitting mesh body suit that stretched from her neck to her thighs which did nothing to hide the shape of her breasts, above it she wore a dark orange mini-skirt and she wore her Konoha protector on her forehead, around her shins where guards that reached all the way to her sandals. On her neck was a small pendent that looked like a snake fang on a cord rather than a chain so it couldn't be easily ripped off.