Welcome Home

Welcome back to the chapter number 172 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Nimato stared in awe as in front of him was the man renowned for his tactical thinking on the battlefield and also for his immense strength and more importantly this was his father. As Nimato stared at his father he found he could not produce any words or thoughts even, he even questioned whether or not this was real.

"I suppose...this is the first time you've actually seen me face to face" Minato started he didn't know quite what to say to his son since after all the last time the two had been together was when Nimato had been born.

"Yondaime come here, let me rip you apart" The Kyuubi snarled from behind its cage while it glared hatefully at Minato.

"Why would I willingly come near you if you're going to rip me apart?" Minato asked the Kyuubi as he narrowed his eyes at the large fox after all this was the creature that had cost him his family.

The Kyuubi snarled in response preferring to just growl at Minato he had killed this man once so it didn't matter much however just seeing Minato caused the Kyuubi to become infuriated as it reminded him of all the times he had been sealed and used by humans.

"Noisy fellow isn't he? Why don't we change settings for a little bit" Minato suggested snapping his fingers and immediately the once sewer type scenery vanished and all Nimato could see was white nothingness.

"Tou-chan..." Nimato muttered his hair shadowing his eyes before he quickly stood and punched Minato in the stomach making his father gasp in pain.

"How could you seal the Kyuubi in me? Do you know what I've been through?" Nimato shouted as tears trailed down his eyes he was both happy and angry at seeing his father but he still couldn't help but let out the resentment he had been holding back for nearly sixteen years.

Minato looked at his youngest son in sadness...Nimato was right how did he have the right to act like a father when all he had ever caused for his son was pain.

"I'm sorry you're right...I have no right to act like a father to you...how old are you Nimato?" Minato asked while wondering just how old his son was.

"...Sixteen" Nimato answered as he wiped his eyes.

"You've matured quite a bit...it's quite surreal seeing you as a young man considering the last time I saw you I could pick you up in just one of my hands" Minato told Nimato who laughed slightly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you Nimato...I really did want to be there for both you and Naruto" Minato stated and the mention of Naruto's name shocked Nimato for a moment before he remembered everything.

"Tou-chan...Naruto was killed" Nimato said and Minato frowned before looking away and clenching his fist.

"I know...I saw it through you...I also know about Jiraiya" Minato explained while Nimato just stared in shock.

"Then how am I supposed to beat Pain when Naruto and Ero-Sennin couldn't?" Nimato asked in desperation however Minato had no certain answers to such a question.

"Just remember everything the people who love you have given you...Naruto gave his life for you because he believed in you...as do I" Minato answered making Nimato frustrated that wasn't the answer he was wanting.