Strange Place

Welcome back to the chapter number 113 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Later

"Hey Nimato..." Sakura said as both she and Nimato walked down the streets of Konoha they had dropped Hashirama back to Tsunade who was less than happy to be away from Nimato and Konohamaru had split due to a new prank that was apparently coming along nicely and now it was starting to get late when we find both Sakura and Nimato walking side by side in the streets of Konoha.

"Hmm, what is it?" Nimato asked looking towards Sakura and she cursed inwardly at how close they were she had to admit he had become more handsome and she did have a few indecent thoughts about him however she had sworn to herself to love Sasuke.

"I was just wondering do you think we're ready to fight the Akatsuki and Orochimaru at the level we are at now" Sakura wondered making Nimato frown for a moment.

"I'd say we are we beat Kakashi-sensei so I'd say we're strong enough to handle anything that comes our way besides we're only going to keep getting stronger as well" Nimato reasoned and it was only now did Sakura realize how much Nimato had actually matured.

"But what about your brother do you think you'll be able to fight him when the time comes?" Sakura asked and again Nimato frowned what was with all the questions it's not like he wasn't asking himself these very same ones.

"Who knows I'll worry about that when the time comes same with Sasuke all I know is I'm bringing them back to the village even if I have to kick their ass" Nimato said causing Sakura to smile he was always so optimistic and she needed to hear these things as well.

"You're right come on...I'll let you finally take me on a date but this is only a friendship date remember" Sakura said hoping Nimato would receive the message she was giving him meaning she wanted no funny business.

"Yes Sakura-Chan" Nimato responded happily while smiling due to the fact he was on a date with his crush of course he had completely erased the word friendship from the sentence the moment he heard it so this was still a date for him.

Elsewhere

Naruto sighed as he rested his head on a bottom of a tree directly parallel to him Izumi was doing the same thing as it was dark and it felt like the two of them had checked the entire forest however they had not been able to come across anything, the forest was so unbelievably huge that it felt like they were going in circles in fact if it hadn't been for Izumi being an expert in illusions Naruto would have believed he was in a Genjutsu.

"So you missing that boat yet?" Naruto asked with a small grin he could barely see Izumi in the darkness however he heard some shuffling and the next thing he knew something hit him in the face...hard not to mention whatever it was splattered. Wiping the juices that were on his face Naruto licked a bit up to see if he knew what it was and as soon as he tasted what seemed to be a watermelon his eyebrow began to tick.

"You think that's funny bitch?" Naruto asked and immediately he heard another watermelon soaring towards him luckily this time he moved his head to the side and let it splatter on the tree however before he could gloat in victory another flew right towards were he moved his head and cracked him in the face.

"Ah, what's your problem?" Naruto asked using his cloak to dry his face.

"You've gotten slower..." Izumi stated causing Naruto to raise an eyebrow after hitting him twice in the face did she really think that would cover it?