Shinning the Shadows

Welcome back to chapter number 195 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Tsunade

After her and Naruto's morning disturbed, she was feeling annoyed.Finally after so many years she had a family which was her own even though all the males of her family were idiots. 

Since danzo was in the village again it worried her what his next move might be. She was broken from her thoughts when the door of her room was opened by her lover. " Tsunade call Hashirama and Nimato here. Danzo is finally starting to show his colors and need to end him fast before he does something horrible.." Naruto said and summoned felix. Knowing Hashirama and Nimato are with Tsunade will allow him to focus on his fight with Danzo ad not worry about his brother and son. He knew Nimato was strong but he was still young and there was no need for Nimato to stain his hands with blood.

Hearing this Tsunade widened her eyes. This was way too sudden. Sure she knew Danzo will make a move sooner or later but she not expected him to take any action this early.

"Promise me Naruto you will always remain on guard. I have no doubt you are stronger, probably stronger then my grandfather but it only takes one small mistake for even a great shinobi to fall. Remember you have a son now Naruto, a brother who all are waiting for you." Tsunade said solemnly. 

"Don't worry Tsuna I will take Felix with me to watch my back. You worry too much, no wonder you boobs have gotten a lot bigger." Naruto said with a slight nose bleed. Both Naruto and Tsunade were shocked when they noticed her breast had gotten a lot bigger then before. He still remember the things he did with Tsunade's breast that night. Before he could remember more he was punched into the wall by Tsunade who had tick marks on her forehead. This fucker dare make fun of her, only if he knew how hard it was to live with such big boobs. But if looked closely Tsunade had a small smile on her face knowing Naruto made that comment to lighten the mood. 

Root Base (Night Time)

A trail of corpse followed Naruto's path as he marched towards Danzo's location. He had thought to just knock them out but knowing their loyalty is only towards Danzo and not konoha, he was killing them. The corpses were either missing the head or had wooden branches sticking through there chest right where the heart belonged.

He had killed anyone he came across when entering the root base. He was in no mood to play around. It was so much different now that there was no illness stopping him from fighting freely. He felt free.

One of the root agents appeared in front of him and charged blindly towards Naruto. Before he could reach Naruto, the agent's hand were sliced by the wind armor moving around Naruto.

"Wait." a Root agent stated to his comrade. "We have to be careful. Danzo-sama needs him alive."

" How do we do that? Cant you see what he is doing. He is not even trying and our agents are dying." The other root agent said in monotone voice. It was obvious the shinobi showed no confidence in defeating Naruto.

Naruto's body was pulsating so much chakra that it made the surrounding corpses flap like dying fish. Before the Root agents could make a plan Naruto stopped walking which he had been doing at a slow face. He looked at the root agents for a moment and disappeared in a yellow flash.

"Shit lets get back to ." the agent never got to finish his sentence as Naruto appeared before him. He held his hand out forming a rasengan with wooden spikes rotating around it. The agent tried running away but Naruto was faster and hit the agent with the wooden rasengan. The agent hit by it was torn into pieces with some organs sticking to the walls due to the wooden spikes formed by the rasengan. Naruto retrieved his hand and moved close to the other shinobis who were slowly backing away. He again flashed away and appeared in middle of root agents. His body produced sharp wood spikes that sprout out from his upper body and pierced all the men's body.