Brother's Talk

Welcome back to the chapter number 87 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Izumi

It had been a week since the group consisting of Jiraiya, Nimato, Yotogi, Izumi and Naruto had come to Iwagakure there had been quite the uproar when news that a Namikaze was in the village and wasn't under arrest. However there were some villagers who had heard that it was thanks to Naruto that their Tsuchikage and honorable granddaughter Kurotsuchi had come back alive, this had caused some of the villagers to hold a slight feeling of respect towards Naruto.

Now though Izumi was sat next to Naruto's bed the same way she had been doing since coming to Iwagakure the doctors had said it was now up to Naruto regarding when he would wake up apparently there was something blocking Naruto from waking up.

Clutching her head Izumi tried to suppress the headache she had she hadn't been able to get any real rest due to looking out for Naruto and she could only hope he would wake up soon otherwise she'd collapse again like last time and that was the last thing she wanted especially with someone like Ryuujin on the loose.

Seeing Naruto now in this state Izumi knew for certain now she was right to not get romantically involved with Naruto when he had passed out she had been more worried than she had ever been her last friend and the person who knew her more than anyone had almost died and when she was unable to feel the beat of his heart her own had took a pounding at that time one which she had no idea what it was over.

It was an experience she did not want to feel again and she knew that getting even closer to Naruto than she was now would make the pain of watching either him or her die would cause both of them to lose all the will to live. Frowning Izumi just viewed it as one of those you can get close but you can't touch it things...it was definitively safer that way.

"How long are you going to frown like that fool" Izumi gasped at the voice and looked towards Naruto and saw him smiling with one of his eyes opened.

"N-Naruto" Izumi stuttered standing up uncertain in what she should do.

"You weren't worried about me where you?" Naruto asked with a grin and Izumi felt like slapping him over the back of his head for not taking the situation more serious he had almost died and the first thing he did when waking up was to tease her.

"Of course not I know you're far too stubborn to die from a wound like that" Izumi replied the slight twitching of her lips was the only indication of any emotion on her face.

"Yeah...a little cut like this isn't enough to finish me off" Naruto said laughing as he lifted his arm up and patted his body where the large slash mark was. Izumi shook her head at how Naruto was reacting to almost dying only he would smile and laugh about it.

Flinching in pain slightly at the wound Naruto sighed before looking around noticing his surroundings it was obviously a hospital however as to where he was that was the question.

"Where are we?" Naruto asked sitting up grunting in annoyance at the pain he felt from his wound of all the times for him to start feeling pain again why now. Izumi looked like she wanted to protest over him moving like that but held back knowing Naruto was not one to listen to rational thoughts most of the time.

"Iwagakure No Sato" Izumi replied and immediately Naruto widened his eyes however before he did something drastic Izumi began to explain the situation that they were pardoned for the time being thanks to Onoki she didn't tell him why Onoki had allowed them to stay since it would only inflate his ego.