Looking For Senju!

Welcome back to the chapter number 59 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto yawned as he awoken, he felt warm and...satisfied spending the night with Tsunade had always made him feel like this...however there was something missing, he briefly wondered what it was. The sex was good, he enjoyed talking with Tsunade and on some levels they could understand one another...yet there was still something missing.

Was it love? He did hold some love for Tsunade yes but it wasn't the type that could take your breath away or the type of love that would make you give your entire being for someone.

The love he felt for Tsunade was more of a grateful type he was grateful that she had been there when he was down, he was grateful she had kept him company all those nights and he was grateful she had helped him regain his confidence...yes if he was to describe his love for Tsunade it would be gratefulness for everything she had done for him.

Naruto smiled as he heard Tsunade groan it was weird how a woman like her who could possibly be the scariest woman would look so peaceful when she sleep. A small content smile was on her lips and her nose was pressed into his neck.

Placing a kiss on her forehead Naruto was rewarded by Tsunade's hand reaching up and cupping his cheek before she leaned up and kissed him. It was a slow affectionate kiss that seemed to last forever neither one of them willing to let go of the other.

Tsunade moved her body so she was straddling Naruto the cold morning air cooling their naked bodies.

Tsunade stared at Naruto lustfully as she straddled his body her vagina felt sore and satisfied and as she looked at Naruto a numerous of feelings rushed through her...what exactly was Naruto to her...A sex friend maybe? No it was more than that did she love him she wondered...she did have strong feelings for him that was something she could confirm. His personality, his looks everything about him turned her on, so yes she could say she loved him but was it the same love she had felt for Dan?...No she rationalized her feelings for Dan had been way stronger she loved him with everything she had.

But still she could admit that she did love Naruto a little however she was in her late forties and he wasn't even twenty any relationship other than their current one was doomed. He would find someone he loved eventually like she had Dan not to mention he had so much of his life yet that holding him back would be selfish.

He had the time to get married, have kids and start a family everything she had ever wanted, especially a child she could call her own and in turn would call her mommy. When Naruto found what he wanted she would happily release him however until then she would reap in the benefits of being Naruto's lover.

"Shizune will be coming to check up on us soon" Naruto stated placing his hand on Tsunade's hips while a seductive smirk played on her face.

"We still have a few hours" Tsunade whispered leaning down to kiss Naruto.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto sat on the bed his black anbu pants where the only clothing he had on after having sex with Tsunade again the two of them had decided that it would be saving time if they showered together of course this had been proven false as the two of them could not keep their hands off one another ending up with another couple of rounds.

Naruto shook his head as he watched Tsunade apply her obi back to her clothing however he had to laugh at how she was leaving on putting on her pants last allowing him to see her in all her glory.