Phoenix

Welcome back to the chapter number 103 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"Achoo" Naruto sneezed for what seemed to be the hundredth time.

"Someone must be talking about you" Temari stated in amusement and Naruto glared at her slightly for mocking him.

"Well...it's not going to be something good though" Naruto stated if someone was talking about him then it was most likely in a negative light.

Temari was about to respond however the feeling of a large gust of wind hitting the two of them stopped and they narrowed their eyes as it seemed the corridor came to an end leading to an open door way and it was easy to see there was no light in the room at all putting the two on edge.

"Well the only way where going to get any answers here is by going through that doorway" Naruto stated and Temari hesitantly nodded before the two walked into the pitch black room.

"Hello" Naruto shouted and his voice echoed through the darkness making him a smile slightly it was a childish thing to do but he enjoyed it, looking towards Temari he was rewarded with a fierce glare as she did not seem one bit amused by his actions.

"What if someone was down here idiot you would have just given away our position" Temari said in a scolding tone while whispering in an attempt to stop her voice from echoing however it failed and she blushed when she heard her hushed whispers echo making Naruto smirk at her.

"Your position was given away a long time ago humans" A deep voice stated from the darkness and immediately two giant red diamond shape objects shined making Naruto widen his eyes it was the eyes he had seen in his dream.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked back in a serious tone, now wasn't the time for jokes, unless of course he thought of a really good one which at this present time he could not.

The giant red eyes narrowed onto Naruto for a few seconds however for Naruto it felt like an eternity, it was as if the eyes were examining him and looking into the deepest parts of his soul.

"I am a prisoner of time..." The mysterious voice answered making Naruto's eyebrow tick...what type of answer was that?

"But I'm surprised you don't know 'who' I am as even with a different face, voice and body I can immediately tell who you are...although your heart has changed a lot" The voice stated making Naruto and Temari raise an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" Naruto asked and from the shadows a large groan could be heard.

"Perhaps if I reveal myself you will start to remember" The voice commented and before Naruto and Temari's very own eyes a large flame erupted causing their eyes to widen at what was in front of them.

As in front of them was a fifty foot golden bird surrounded by flames standing like a proud animal and for Naruto he had never seen such a beautiful animal...so elegant at the same time so dangerous.

"Now do you recognize who I am...Sage?" The bird asked making Naruto snap out of his stupor for a moment and blink.

"Sage?...What do you mean and besides what are you?" Naruto asked he had so many questions for the bird in front of him.

"You...really can't remember can you?" The bird asked in a confused and lost voice while frowning before looking at Naruto.

"Of course I don't remember anything fool, because there's nothing for me to remember in the first place I'm fairly certain I'd remember seeing a huge ass bird" Naruto grumbled annoyed that the bird was treating him as someone he wasn't.