Chapter 23

Chapter 23
RYAN'S POV:

"No, no, no, no. NO!" Alex said shaking his head.

"Hey we're going, so don't let your head fall off" I say.

Alex carefully looks at me, try to recall what I just said. "Oh, I'm not going anywhere" he says. "It's too dangerous"

Ok, I just told Alex and Lucas that we were going to the foreseer to our cards for direction to the cup {I told Olivia we were going today, I don't was her to get angrier than she already is} and Alex here is too scared to go.

"Look, Ryan the devida's and Killian have been looking that cup since a long time ago. They would do anything to get it and if they get to know it's with us - if we do find it - we are in big trouble." Alex says pacing round the room.

"I know, but we still have to give it a shot."

"No, you have to give it a shot. I'm not a part of this." He said. "How do you even plan on actually finding it, it's been hidden for centuries"

"That's why we're going to the foreseer."

"Ok both of you. Shut up!" Lucas said. "You're draining the life out of me"

"All I'm saying is its too dangerous" Alex repeats for the hundredth time, raising his hands in the air as if he were surrendering to a police officer.

"You do know what killian's aim is? If we don't get that cup before he does or any of his minions, we still die. So let's just try."

"Yeah, I think he has a point there." Lucas says.

"What! Ok but if anything happens. I'll be the one to kill you Quimbee." He said walking to the long sofa in the middle of the living room. "And you said Olivia is ok with this?"

Oh, yeah Olivia. I haven't spoken to her since yesterday; she didn't even come down when Melanie and Sarah got home this morning. She is really mad about the whole Sharon popping up thing and I don't know why. If I can clearly remember she told me we needed to break up because we were rushing things. She's making me seem like the bad guy, but I didn't do anything she did.

"Ryan!" Alex snaps.

"Huh? Oh yeah, she is" I say.

With knitted eyebrows, Alex gets up from the sofa and walks a few steps close to me. "Ryan, are you okay?" he said.

"Yes" I reply under my breath, returning me eyes the bags I was packing.

"Nope, he's not." Lucas inputs, he too now staring at me. "I know"

I roll my eyes at Lucas, focusing a little bit more on the weapons I was putting into bags and ignoring both Alex and Lucas's curious eyes.

Silence.

"Yeah, something's definitely up" Alex concludes, examining me further.

"Nothing is wrong with me" I say.

The last thing I want to tell these boys is my personal issue with a girl.

"Is this a chick issue?" Lucas asks, raising his eyebrows at me mockingly.

"Firstly, don't ever do that, and secondly, mind your business"

"Is this about Sharon?" Alex asks.

"Guys would you just drop it."

"Answer the question" they both say simultaneously.

"No, it's not" I reluctantly reply.

"I know!" Lucas declares. "You found out you have AIDs?"