Chapter 24

{A/N}:

     hey people of the world, first of all i just want to tell you how amazing you are. Really 24 chapters and you went along with me, im so speechless cuz you guys are extraordinary. I really like it that you read my book, means a lot but sadly my book is ending in 6 chapters. I'm posting chapters 24 and 25.

Chapter 24

      "What do you mean you're seeing things?" Alex said his eyes in confusion and concern. "I mean what exactly do you see?"

  "It's not really easy to explain Alex, but we just have to leave here now." Melanie said quickening her pace towards the front door of the house.

      We all followed all followed behind her, also heading to the door. Sarah holding Mellissa's hand, they've getting along pretty well, but... there are two people missing here and I know just who they are. You know what, I don't care about him, and I don't even want to see him. I need less drama in my life and he definitely isn't helping.

    But again, I knew that I did want to see him, and it'll be a lie if I said I didn't care about him. I just wish I could hate him... I wish I could ignore all the fuzziness my heart did every time he'd call my name, I wish I could control the sudden urge to kiss him every time I looked at his lips. I just wish...

"Olivia!" Alex said drawing me back to reality. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Err... I'm sorry what?"

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "I said; go get Ryan and Sharon downstairs"

    Great, just great. I try to ignore him and Alex makes that impossible. I shook my head.

"Why not?" he said, his eyebrows furrowed together.

   Lucas and Melanie walked in front of me and crossed their arms across their chest, simultaneously saying, "Yeah, why not?"

  I rolled my eyes at them and sighed. "It's not really important."

"So go and call him" Alex replied.

"No" they should all just drop this, I'm not going and that's final. "Melanie I thought you said we needed to leave this place?"

    Even though I tried to change the subject, I was pulled right back in. "That can wait a while, now speak up or go call him." Melanie said.

  Looking at every single one of them, the way their eyes pierced my skin, I let out long sigh. "Ok fine" I said reluctantly, turning on heel and walking in the hallway and up the stairs.

     It's going to be cool, he's no big deal. If I can just ignore the electricity and the tension, I'll be fine. I'll just go in and get out as fast as I can. I finally got off the stairs and I walked down the upstairs hallway. I must say Lucas's house is big – not as big as the quimbee's, but big – if I'm not careful I can get lost in here.

    I could finally spot Ryan's room and I walked towards the door. Scared to make a sound or move a muscle, scared because of the tension taking over my body, scared because of what I just heard. I quickly and quietly moved to the side of the slightly open door and just stood there to listen.

     I'm sorry but when I here whispering, I can't help but eavesdrop.

"That makes no sense, you idiot" I heard a feminine like voice say, it was filled with disgust and disappointment.

      I knew exactly who it was. Oh my god, are they fighting. Yes.

"I said I'm sorry... Olivia means nothing to me" ouch. That stung.